Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's 2 Years

Plode

wow iwis nice trying to flame AAO when not one AAO member posted here or it was even mentioned.

On topic, good job E :)

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow iwis nice trying to flame AAO when not one AAO member posted here or it was even mentioned.

On topic, good job E :)

How is saying "AAO is 4 years old" a flame

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Iwis if you're reading the topic or the posts

Do the math

I think what Iwis is insinuating is that, despite Epidemic opening 2 years ago, the clan also closed after Jagex's christmas wilderness update, Epidemic stayed closed for a significant period of time and I don't necessarily blame him for believing your real 'birthday' should be marked on when the clan re-opened. Using Iwis' example, it would be like AAO saying they are 4 years old despite having been closed half the time. End of the day, its a trivial matter that has nothing to do with this topic. ;)

How is saying "AAO is 4 years old" a flame

<3 you.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

dissapointed we can't full out e next weekend:(

Same, I was really looking forward to it. After seeing why Kide left PCT though, I can't blame him at all. His reasoning was basically perfect.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

god I love these forums, anyways happy birthday guys glad to see good ol' E still strong and lively. Id give you guys "epic demic" if my retarted brother didnt get it banned for macro'ing. Sorry I didnt make it to the trip, went out with friends and forgot to get home in time. Great pull and great job destroying all clans you faced (aside from FOE). I know im a bit late just found these forums....there so sick u can have whatever sig u want not like PC ><

And to the party poopers saying that E hasnt been around for the full 2 years thats technically true, but mainly our leaders left to play wow after fagex took wild away, so IVP took the reigns with narb and made Absolution, which was in essence the "Clan wars Epidemic", and we didnt really close it until Jib and Bob came back from world of war crap, then we "technically" just changed names to E. Sure I'm leaving parts out but whos keeping track...

god I love these forums, anyways happy birthday guys glad to see good ol' E still strong and lively. Id give you guys "epic demic" if my retarted brother didnt get it banned for macro'ing. Sorry I didnt make it to the trip, went out with friends and forgot to get home in time. Great pull and great job destroying all clans you faced (aside from FOE). I know im a bit late just found these forums....there so sick u can have whatever sig u want not like PC ><

And to the party poopers saying that E hasnt been around for the full 2 years thats technically true, but mainly our leaders left to play wow after fagex took wild away, so IVP took the reigns with narb and made Absolution, which was in essence the "Clan wars Epidemic", and we didnt really close it until Jib and Bob came back from world of war crap, then we "technically" just changed names to E. Sure I'm leaving parts out but whos keeping track...

Yo bronze helmet guy!

Sup joey. I gota get on irc..lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.