Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's 2 Years

Plode

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

www.EpidemicClan.Ipbfree.com | #Epidemic

Our 2 year anniversary as a clan being this past week, we intended on celebrating today. We were looking forward to this trip, with big signups and alot of old faces coming back for the event we knew we'd be in for a good time, we left dummies with around 65 people (With around 8 scouts out).

Video vs Fi

By Jared

2gtcfbo.gif

11qlk7q.png

aw52cg.jpg

After abit of wondering around, our scouts found tlp in single in w136, we immediatly hopped there in clanwars and waited on a volcano till they decided to come out. Not long after they charged us, but being so outnumbered there wasn't much they could do, respect for not just hopping in single.

===========================

Epidemic Starting: 66

Epidemic Ending: 64

The Last Pures Starting: 27

The Last Pures Ending: 0

090808162626.png

090808162652.png

11qlk7q.png

EvsCP.png

After awhile of being dded near ruins waiting for someone we heard word of CP walking around outside clanwars in our world, we quickly fell in and rushed them but it was more of a whoever gets binded dies thing than a fight.

Epidemic Starting: 65

Epidemic Ending:62

Corrupt Pures Starting: 40?

Corrupt Pures Ending: A lot got away(20?)

090808170041.png

11qlk7q.png

EvsDP.png

Dp hit us shortly after we finished up the remaining CP from the east, it took us a little to get ourselves together but from then on it was just a stampede from clanwars to single.

Epidemic Starting: 64

Epidemic Ending: 62

Destructive Pures Starting:

Destructive Pures Ending:

090808220140.png

090808220203.png

11qlk7q.png

EvsFi.png

After a long while of not doing much, killing randomers, waiting to see whether there was anyone close to our opts willing to fight we decided to ask Fatality for a planned runin at the volcanoes area, with us having the slight opt advantage we were confident in this fight even though we were outleveled majorly. Apparently fatality had some problems with people logging in late and mains in cw hitting them (pvp world) but I myself have no idea honestly.

Epidemic Starting: 65

Epidemic Ending: 60

Fatality Starting: 62 (Confirmed)

Fatality Ending: 0

090808172550.png

090808172815.png

pk2.png

ie4jec.png

090808172857.png

090808173040.png

11qlk7q.png

See you all next week.

koolesigcopyog7.png

www.EpidemicClan.Ipbfree.com | #Epidemic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4first

Gf Fi :D. And gj FOE.

2 Years ftw.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

2 Years and still going strong.

Incredibly proud to be E, was an amazing trip proving to the other clans that we can do some serious damage to the top 3. We've still got along way to get however i'm sure, AS A CLAN that we will get through it.

Great job and Cya next week Dv :D

Hi

Looks like we've had a successful 2 year birthday, with a pull of 70+ and decisive victories over several clans including Fatality. Hope my internets fixed soon so I can get a little bit more involved :P

Good job E and good fight all clans we fought today, Epidemic keep this topic flame free or there will be severe consequences

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Was an amazing trip B) .

Gf to all clans we beat today :D .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Not a good job vs FI.

A Great Job.

Amazing, bloody amazing, perhaps FI didn't take seriously but even if thats so, with their level they should of won, no offense.

Great Job E.

Although i question the 2 years, I see 2 years as a clan being open for that without closing, i was talking to Pur3 Kide and well... from what we could work out hasn't been two years.

Although obviously I am not educated of the exact date of Epidemic formation, so I could be misinformed.

Anyways, Great Job Epidemic.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Not a good job vs FI.

A Great Job.

Amazing, bloody amazing, perhaps FI didn't take seriously but even if thats so, with their level they should of won, no offense.

Great Job E.

Although i question the 2 years, I see 2 years as a clan being open for that without closing, i was talking to Pur3 Kide and well... from what we could work out hasn't been two years.

Although obviously I am not educated of the exact date of Epidemic formation, so I could be misinformed.

Anyways, Great Job Epidemic.

Well, we were open to ex-members of TP and friends in July 2007, and opened to the public in the beginning of August 2007.

Had fun today.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Gj on beating Fi seems like you guys can probly move up to the #3 spot now that Fi isn't proving they are #3 :o

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Well, we were open to ex-members of TP and friends in July 2007, and opened to the public in the beginning of August 2007.

Had fun today.

I was under the impression E had closed and reopened some point in 2008.

But anyways as I said earlier, Great job.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png