Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR sunday sniping

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi will turd

Remember when we were on ventrilo with him and he was trying to make fun of Dv while i was trolling his pants off, then his mother comes in and yells because it was past his bed time and he should not be wanking?

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

The sad part is TR had more mains than IR's main sniping unit!

OT: Only will turb was saying off havoc, they were still attacking us. If they never showed up, we would've cleared you in 3 minutes. Their first rush is what allowed you to regroup at GDZ.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

OT: Only will turb was saying off havoc, they were still attacking us. If they never showed up, we would've cleared you in 3 minutes. Their first rush is what allowed you to regroup at GDZ.

110403174636.png

(Stats): Name: spr1ng_rolls | (Defence) Level: 49

Current Clan: Havoc

IRC Nick: Spr1ng_Rolls

The infamous monk juniorz also made a few appearances.

stupid.png

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

110403174636.png

(Stats): Name: spr1ng_rolls | (Defence) Level: 49

Current Clan: Havoc

IRC Nick: Spr1ng_Rolls

(19:36:16) -[\\]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [im Rami Xd] Lvl: 73 | Exp: 1,049,494 (8.05% of 99)

ROFLLMFAOLOL GET OFF THIS GAME U STUPID ******* IDIOT LOLOLOLOL!!!!

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Rami was never at trip, the little guy has been booted from TR about 4 times.

Today like always he tried to show up and got Booted off teamspeak and rejoined the clanchat spamming whenever we hopped.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

lol'd

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good to see IR finally having some success on the weekends.

rof

you can laugh but at the end of the day Ch beat IR a grand total of two times in both F2P & P2P trips, and how many times did we clear you? probably in the 100s tbh

"The smartest clanners do their best to make people think their dumb, so every time I'm called an idiot, I blush" - A Godly clanne