Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

And on the eighth day, God created Loot

I_Sh00t_U_I

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Our majorly GMT and GMT+1 influenced member base means that sundays are pretty difficult for us, especially this week as EU members are still in school next week. Nevertheless, we set out today and gathered many lootations peaking at around 35 People with many different members attending the three hour long event. I've read the Mayhem Makers thread and what they claim is the biggest GWAS of the year, well I think that today we also created a contender. With careful planning and perfect execution, we managed to win a battle of 25 vs 75 at the maze. Sit back and enjoy the loots of the Control sunday.

This is a tale of luring and loot. The brave 25 or so soldiers that we had at the start of the trip fought against the full CC of the Pures In Control without second though. Our bravery paid off as we beat the PIC twice today being heavily outnumbered in both fights. This will probably be the most flame free thread up today as PIC don't use Pure Warfare. Enjoy!

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Pures In Control

These noobs stole our name and we weren't having any of it. The leader of PIC challenged us to a full-out war and we accepted knowing that their CC was already full. We told them we were at dwarves and then they hopped inside the maze. As they hopped, we quickly joined their full CC with 25 of our members before they logged back in. They then walked out of the maze with around 75 people and the GWAS unfolded. We won the battle losing only a few members.

CT Starting - 25

PIC Starting - 75

CT Ending - 22

PIC Ending - 0

PIC are actually an official clan to an extent, they have a forum and a teamspeak. They are also all level 60-90 pures. Oh what I would have paid to hear what was going on in their teamspeak.

h1cJY.png

Control vs Pures In Control

Furious with their previous failure, they remassed and decided to fight us again. This time we defended at the lava gap and lured them into a wall of barrages through the centre of the gap. They tried pushing through but every push met 30 barrages flying at their clump. As their numbers started to dwindle, we made one giant push through the gap and cleared the remaining 15 or so that were remaining. And that was the last we saw of the Pures In Control.

CT Starting - 30

PIC Starting - 50

CT Ending - 25

PIC Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

As we went out really early, by the time the other clans came out we were already getting bored. I think we fought CP, DF, EF and some other clans but we were only there with around 18 people to get loot and get out. We caught CP on log-in once 15v40 and it was pretty funny. By the time they all logged in and got organized, we had escaped into safe zone with our loots intact.

h1cJY.png

Images

110403151626.png

110403140053.png

110403124457.png

110403124355.png

Gwas of the year belongs to Ct. I say this simply because the spots PiC were gwas'd at gave them more of a chance to fight back than the spot FOEoP was gwas'd at. Good job Ct, can hardly wait for next week.

2s1ry3n.jpg

gz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

MM's gwas was better simply since the clan they fought wasn't retarded. PiC were retarded enough to trust us twice.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

All that gwasing going on in one night

beautiful , gj guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsIe94OsLXw&feature=feedu

We got #5 XD

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.