Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc April 3rd Sunday P2P PK Trip

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.pnghavocborder4.png

#Havoc |

Site | hvcnm.pngMembers List

Videos:

Evan's

Zack's

hnewbrder.png

On April 3rd, Havoc started massing with a nice pull of 36 members ready to own. We knew DF had around 35, so we were hoping to get a run in vs them. Of course, they ended up trolling our PM request. The trip was a lot of fun, and our members made a good amount of bank. We ended up peaking at a solid 40 pull later in the trip, and ended at 36 again after our last fight (before everyone else ended).

Fights include:

hvdf.png

havocvscpt.png

havocvscontrolt.png

havocborder4.png

hvdf.png

havocborder4.png

hvdf.png

havocvsirmaisn.png

havocborder4.png

havoctempvstribt.png

hnewbrder.png

hvdf.png

havocvscpt.png

havocvscontrolt.png

After waiting a bit to hear of any attempts of DF trying to set us up for a hit, we decided to just chase them (Just because you have spies doesn't mean you know how to use them). We found DF and CT fighting at sperm hill, and decided to crash it (We have suspicion that CT has a leak in us, and they're sharing it with TR/DF, which is why we didn't care about crashing them). Thing was, by the time we came there DF only had about 10 kids around, and we ended up hitting CP.

CP was on the west side of Sperm hill, and we quickly pushed them a bit west towards ports (I think CPR came in by ports here, or CT. Not sure, they have same colored hats/capes). We quickly called a push and the red hats suddenly disappeared when we finished clearing CP. We then heard that CPR was still at Chaos Altar entrance, so we were going to rush, but main snipers were attacking us a bit too. We found out right away that it was CT at Chaos Altar, so we rushed in and cleared them (they were heavily outnumbered). We then took ourselves to ghost hut, and called a hop/regroup at edge to bank our loot.

startingops.png

Havoc:34

CP:30~

CT:25~

CPR:??

endingops.png

Havoc::34

CP:0

CT:0

CPR:Never actually saw them, but I heard they were here so not sure.

hnewbrder.png

hvdf.png

After telling TP to not do anything with DF (team with them or fight them), they went on to do a run in with them while we were about to hit them. Because we respect TP, we didn't crash the fight. I then got a PM from a TP rank giving us the "OK" to crash, due to mains basically killing more TP than DF. We quickly hopped worlds at GDZ ruins, and ran towards the gap. We did the spread that we always use to hold gaps down, and dominated DF. We heard Fatality was coming, so we pushed the gap, killed almost all of the DF running east towards single, then grabbed a world hop (didn't see Fatality, so can't confirm if they actually showed up, but they didn't participate in the fight).

startingops.png

Havoc:37

DeFiance:30-35~

Trepidation:Didn't see them

endingops.png

Havoc:37

Defiance:0

Trepidation:Didn't see.

hnewbrder.png

hvdf.png

havocvsirmaisn.png

]

We knew DF was about to have a BS fest, so we decided to crash that too. We logged inside corporeal entrance, and killed two(2) DF scums by the entrance, then we basically had a war vs 15~ IR snipers and a few DF. Was actually kind of fun. We were winning the fight until they ran south and our lower lvl pures couldn't attack them. They realized it, and the few that were still alive ****** up the maxed out pures we had.

startingops.png

Havoc:40

DeFiance:20~

IR Mains:15~

endingops.png

Havoc:35~

DeFiance:0

IR Mains:5~ before we left to bank at edge.

hnewbrder.png

havoctempvstribt.png

We decided to ask Tribulation for a run in, since every other MPC clan ended their trip and we knew it wouldn't get crashed. Of course, they declined lol. So, we just set a spam for their spy warning them we were coming, then we went for the knockout.

We got a group teleport to GDZ ruins, ran west and did a solid line spread, then hopped to TR's world. Roman and some other goon were in front of us when we logged in, so we quickly piled them when the rest of TR came. Easily out organizing them, we were slaughtering them when we called a push up the GDZ ruins. We made the push, and took over ruins towering over a weak 5-10~ TR with our strong 25~ Havoc.

Just as we thought the win was sealed, IR's main unit came in rushing from our side. They quickly dropped a few of our worn out members, and TR took advantage and regrouped on the opposite side of the ruins. We called for everyone to return (we allowed a few people to go bank the loot, because we really didn't need that much members to defeat them lol) and easily within 2 minutes had 30~ Havoc spread south of GDZ. We attempted to grab TR's attention and drag them to GDZ gap to separate us from the mains. TR took the bait.

After taking the fight to GDZ gap, we just sat back and killed all the TR morons who ran towards us to get away from the mains, and when they didn't, we just killed the mains who were on our side. We pushed back once most of the mains on our side were killed, and killed the last of TR who called returning off (get more organized and maybe you'll learn how to fight w/main snipers in the way). Taking our win, we ****** around a bit in wild with some randoms, when we heard TR was remassing at Edge bank.

As expected, they only had about 25 at their regroup, and sadly ended. Try to keep your members more entertained next time TR.

startingops.png

Havoc:36

Tribulation:35

endingops.png

Havoc:34

Tribulation:0

hnewbrder.png

Overall, this was a very fun trip for our members. We dominated the clans that have been claiming they were going to close and slump us, and intend on doing it again next week.

PICTURE DUMP

110403170632.png

110403171012.png

110403174820q.png

110403035936.png

110403042812g.png

110403043435.png

110403050315.png

110403050954.png

110403054912.png

110403113638.png

110403142526.png

110403225655.png

110403225909.png

110403230638.png

110403233150.png

110403233236.png

110403234114.png

110403234611.png

110403235046.png

110403235241.png

110403235249.png

110403235258.png

110403235519.png

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filthy tbh, massacre. Good job Havoc.

Nidoqueen = Krustiest man on the planet ^_^

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

When we have 20 mains hitting us, we tend to call of return when we see this.

110403174636.png

Just because they say off havoc doesn't mean Havoc called them. Assumption much lmao. That little IR unit hits everyone they get a chance to hit.

OT: Good job Havoc, looks like you had a good Sunday.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

It looks like the good harvest i wished for Evan has yielded a plentiful feast for him and his family.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

It looks like the good harvest i wished for Evan has yielded a plentiful feast for him and his family.

Thank you lord jonty, the harvest brought delicious goods for many moons.

7431051924523195.png

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

nice topic guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

U funny guy U :P

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Cool. Fight at Altar sucked. Ct vs Ef and we get crashed by about 4 clans. Good job clearing Cp though. They crashed first. -_-

Yah. I'll talk to P0ke today just to make sure on some stuff, but most likely this will be the last and only time we crash you guys. Sorry ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Cool. Fight at Altar sucked. Ct vs Ef and we get crashed by about 4 clans. Good job clearing Cp though. They crashed first. -_-

Thanks, sorry you guys got the **** end of the stick.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

110403171012.pnglol at cc

the only time we actually turned around and fought you was when we had a inventory of loot, therefore not a legit win.

I don't give a **** though and who makes ur gfx they arent that bad

and we didn't have 35 lol

and l0l r u that desperate to claim that u beat us?

You killed us having a BS fest l0l

We said it was in a BS fest. We asked you for run ins and you trolled back in PM's. You also have a spy in us yet refuse to come after us, so we had to come after you. Yah I don't really care how much you had, it was around there and you lost either way.

Want to get a run in vs us? Then PM me next week. We asked YOU for a run in when it was 33H vs 45DF, but you won't even accept our challenges when it's near-matched?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png