Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc April 3rd Sunday P2P PK Trip

Ayo Loki

The loot was good.

GJ Havoc, we did great today.

:]

Respect to most clans that gave us a good fight today.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you waited 3 hours to fight us to make it so you outnumbered us by 10 + 15 of willturb's idiots.

And even then at somepoints in the fight you were almost cleared, with 70% of your entire video being us, when we we started -25 than you and IR. vidder not even entering the fight until you took it over.

Yawn...

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

LOLOL Defiance had about 15-20 left when you guys crashed with double opts of course you would clear us, considering we had our inventorys full of loot and that Havoc is just mains. This is the definition of propaganda at a high level :wallbash:

OT: Good job anyways.

44/54 people on our ML are below 10 defence.

50/54 are below 30 defence.

39/54 are 1 defence.

How many do you have, Defiance?

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

How do I join this awesome clan?

Hey ;P sorry I couldn't give you a hit on TR they took too long to go deep and dangerous =[

Oh lordy lordy please do not hurt me with your intricate invisible spying system!

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

How do I join this awesome clan?

Hey ;P sorry I couldn't give you a hit on TR they took too long to go deep and dangerous =[

Oh lordy lordy please do not hurt me with your intricate invisible spying system!

As long as you promise not to close us!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

your graphics seem very out of sorts and sloppy, and you guys sure seem to be hanging on to some grudges. uh good job on your trip

Nah. I tried to talk to Mitch so we can end this 'drama' between Havoc and DF, since I don't even know why we're suppose to hate DF besides the fact that they flame our clan a lot. He simply just kept saying (in a more retarded fashion) "I play runescape for fun I don't care if I got crashed".

By the way, our GFX are 5x better than yours, we even had our GFX artist work on a DF logo because yours is so bad lol.

Looking at your sig, it looks like you just dumped some green paint on it, tossed in a pic of you guys pking, added transparency, a nasty thing on the bottom that says "dF", then slapped on some ugly text for finishing touch. Must've taken you a cool minute to make it lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

your graphics seem very out of sorts and sloppy, and you guys sure seem to be hanging on to some grudges. uh good job on your trip

You seem to be mad, Your founder seems to have given up, and your clan seems near dead, almost like your bald nan. uh, see you at df v6, or back in TR? Idk they both suck and we'll keep thrashin you either way Dan :whistling: .

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

You seem to be mad, Your founder seems to have given up, and your clan seems near dead, almost like your bald nan. uh, see you at df v6, or back in TR? Idk they both suck and we'll keep thrashin you either way Dan :whistling: .

Yah wondering where Dan goes if DF closes lol. He was telling me back when we reopened that he wanted to rejoin Havoc after he left TR, but seeing as hes flaming us now :whistling:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj nice peak and yeah we was there, there was about 15 CP members ran south east of CA when a few clans came rushing in (think was you) and we followed them down instead of being sandwhiched. ;p

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo