Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hate inspired by rivalries

Milky

Well, if you look at current and past rivalries clans have had between each other, and the amount of hate generated from both sides towards each other (meaning people who flame others, without even personally knowing them, just because they're Runescape clans fighting each other). When you look back at it, it's really not worth it. All that time you spend arguing about who won and who lost on Runescape.

Like, when you take a few steps away from all this, you just realize it's all young people/teenagers fighting over stuff thats really not worth it. And most of the time, the guy you're flaming is actually pretty chill. It takes a while to know what I'm talking about and sadly I had to learn this the hard way. When I look back at how many hours I spent arguing about Runescape, I just laugh. That's mainly why I stopped giving a **** about PW/RS. It's just not worth it lol, what do you guys think?

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't know why you cared in the first place about it. It's a game. When it get's to the point where people are literally ddos'ing/hacking/constantly flaming, they need to take a step back, and realize that. I expect there to be flame on Clan Topics, and rivalries among clans, but the amount of flame that has popped up from clans is just ridiculous. They need to stop taking the game so seriously, it's not something to get all worked up about.

I agree.

Its kind of annoying going to check out how other clans did on their weekend trips and all you see is flame after flame. It gets really old really fast. At the end of the day runescape is runescape, and argueing over it gets you nowhere, irl or here.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

To be honest, I don't know why you cared in the first place about it. It's a game. When it get's to the point where people are literally ddos'ing/hacking/constantly flaming, they need to take a step back, and realize that. I expect there to be flame on Clan Topics, and rivalries among clans, but the amount of flame that has popped up from clans is just ridiculous. They need to stop taking the game so seriously, it's not something to get all worked up about.

Like I told you on IRC; I personally dont give a **** what someone feels behind their computer screen but it's getting to the point where you have to stop and ask yourself "why the **** am I doing this again?" and there's really no reason behind it other than "oh, because his clan crashed mine on Runescape." or whatever ******** it is. It was fun when you're like 13 but now it's just pathetic lol.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

PM me to spy.

But srs hate is good if not clanning would suck.

It's not good when it's taken overboard. I wish you could see all the unapproved posts on some topics from over the weekend. The things that people say over a game is just stupid.

Guest SeanP

rivalries and hate is what makes the game fun. if we were all bitches that sucked each others ****, this game wouldnt be fun.

I agree

BUT

I found it funny that the person with the largest network of spies posted this topic :P

Spies are just a small part of what makes up a successful clan, it has nothing to do with what I mentioned in the topic lol.

the irony of this topic amazes me.

Like I said, I had to learn this the hard way and look back and realized how much time you wasted arguing over a ****** online game when you can be getting laid.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

You were asking me if I wanted your autograph because you're ranked in EOP just two days ago.

To me it's not about stepping back and saying "wow why am I doing this when I could be getting laid." it's "why am I doing this, this is ******* mean and I don't even know who I'm talking to."

It's far more fun beating a clan you hate than beating a clan you're friendly with.

The hate comes from the rivalry. You're flaming people you don't even know, and half the time these people are pretty cool. That's the main point of the topic lol.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

the adamant of this topic amazes me.

Yes because that's totally relevent.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Bring up a good point milky after mm crashed foe and eop on sunday I stayed around to hear what eop members would say. It was hilarious how much flame I was getting with people going like "hick" an running away but I'm not saying this is just eop but every clan. I guarentee it would have been different if I could actualy talk to a person alone cause these people would not do or say what they do if they were in my clan or knew what I was about but meh tere would be no clanning without rivalries

Yes because that's totally relevant.*

Just like what he said was totally relevant. :thumbsup:

Bring up a good point milky after mm crashed foe and eop on sunday I stayed around to hear what eop members would say. It was hilarious how much flame I was getting

I'd say it was more hilarious that you got cleared after spamming "karma" as you crashed us.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Did you start smoking weed?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Yes because that's totally relevant.*

Just like what he said was totally relevant. :thumbsup:

Im not even going to bother.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Bring up a good point milky after mm crashed foe and eop on sunday I stayed around to hear what eop members would say. It was hilarious how much flame I was getting

I'd say it was more hilarious that you got cleared after spamming "karma" as you crashed us.

The karma came later for ddosing our ts when I saw 100+ red capes on the floor near axe hut u wana buy?

know what made the pure clanning world fun back then and isn't there now? rules and honor. people actually had respect back then, and for you to make this topic makes u too big of a hypocrite

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.