Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team-Genocide Ft NP Gwas, EOP, Randoms

Josh--

Fun trip not much team action but a very long return fight with EOP and hunting randoms. Pulling 40 TG members.

110409015204.png

Massing for 40minutes comeing out for 5minutes then ending.

Gwas @@@ Gwas @@@

TG Starting: 40

TG Ending: 40

NP Starting: 17

NP Ending: 0

110409022503.png

genocidepk-2660003.png

We pmed EOP for a run in and they accepted defending at dwarfs. Half way through a group of mains rushed from north and the fight was dragged/pushed down to 18 ports from there on the mains camped the fight. Everyone had there winning/loosing parts of the fight but it ended up with rags, 1items and teleports from both sides :confused:. We called off returning after around a hour?? when EOP mass-highlighted irc and spammed it up.

TG Starting: 28 (Gradually going down to 23 + EOP members went w/ clan)

TG Ending: Idk called off returning and to many mains on minimap

EOP Starting: 30 (Gradually gaining more through out)

EOP Ending: Idk didn't go back to check and to many mains on minimap

Scrilla Lurkers: 14

Thanks for fight eop :thumbsup:

genocidepk-2660003.png

~ Pictures ~

KbrkI.png

rl8Ke.png

110408192126.png

110408192428.png

110408185909.png

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice monks/ lobster Mitch lololol

i wish i was there, looked fun :D gj.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Nice job.

LoL... Eop getting beat by teams and calling mains.

Do you even know what your talking about?

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Nice job.

LoL... Eop getting beat by teams and calling mains.

No one really won we decided to stop returning when they started to call more because it was pointless for us and just a waste of time returning for nothing really ;p

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Better luck tommorow NP, and we are not claiming a win agasitned EOP, we just didnt even bother once they mass hightlighed their EOP members, pointless to fight 28 vs 50, so we called off the return + there was a lot of mains just sniping us.

TGavatar.png

We never had close to 50, i showed up for the last 20 minutes or so and i think we had about 30 tops.

Shame about all the mains, i'm level 99 and everytime i returned, that main cc would camp me before i even got to the fight.

110408213747.png

Thanks for the fight.

ps; tell this guy to clam down

http://i56.tinypic.com/33ts9kk.png

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i dont think anyone teled from eop, gf though props to staying for that long

i believe one guy did i forgot his name and the members in TG who are in NH clans/clanless teled we don't care if people tele as we're not honor or care about honor :s and yeah was longggggg

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Please don't false accuse us of teleing. We had that problem with 2 members vs MM and they were instant booted. I saw 85% of TG tele, and mains only camped our side from what I saw (Could be wrong).

Imo the winners were the ones that didn't call off returning. EoP last clan standing.

I died 75% of the time to mains. But, in the end EoP stood last and only few TG kept returning after you called off. Respect to those TG that didn't tele and put up a good fight.

EDIT:

P.s. Team Outbreak #1 Team.

Untitled5t65345.png

Nothing against you, but pretty sure noone teled after repeating not to tele multiple times as we saw members from Team Genocide do so, if you have a screenie or something of an EoP member doing so feel free to quote me.

Thanks for the fight, we never got anywhere near 50, had around 35 at the most and ended with around 20 something, like I said, thanks for the fight and hope to have more in the future.

Please don't false accuse us of teleing. We had that problem with 2 members vs MM and they were instant booted. I saw 85% of TG tele, and mains only camped our side from what I saw (Could be wrong).

Imo the winners were the ones that didn't call off returning. EoP last clan standing.

I died 75% of the time to mains. But, in the end EoP stood last and only few TG kept returning after you called off. Respect to those TG that didn't tele and put up a good fight.

EDIT:

You mean #1 minis lol also the mains did camp west but for some reason never piled eop =o and if TG had 5xs the members than eop and we decided to masshl and get a ton more voices to come then yeah i don't expect you to carry on returning ll and who cares we tele so what if you are clanless/nh use that glory and i'm not dieing to 1items when i can teleport.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

We never had close to 50, i showed up for the last 20 minutes or so and i think we had about 30 tops.

Shame about all the mains, i'm level 99 and everytime i returned, that main cc would camp me before i even got to the fight.

110408213747.png

Thanks for the fight.

ps; tell this guy to clam down

http://i56.tinypic.com/33ts9kk.png

Solo told me u guy had 40, and we only had around 23-25 during that time, ppl were leaving, and we saw you guys mass h'l eop irc calling more, we werent going to be bothered to fight a lot more.

On the outbreak, hope to see them pking, dont now how u can claim #1 withough pking.

TGavatar.png

EDIT:

I hope that you understand, Team Genocide is a No Honor Team. When we noticed that EOP was 1 iteming, with the backup of mains, we let our members that are in No Honor clans teleport.

And for you too say that EOP won is wrong. Nobody won this battle. We may have called off returning first, but you spammed in your public IRC to get to the unofficial. Aswell, you had mains on your side. Lastly, EOP one itemed. Their were no winners of this fight, and hopefully we can get a clean fight in the future.

Also, for you too say that Team Outbreak is the #1 team, it just shows that people out there like to say things before they are proven. Outbreak is good at mini-wars, thats all, for now.

smartestmember.png

Proud Leader of Fatality

Ex Council of Ambition
Ex High Council of Team Genocide
Ex Leader of Team Downfall
Ex Leader of Team Omnipotence
Ex Leader of Pure Instinct

EDIT:

I hope that you understand, Team Genocide is a No Honor Team. When we noticed that EOP was 1 iteming, with the backup of mains, we let our members that are in No Honor clans teleport.

And for you too say that EOP won is wrong. Nobody won this battle. We may have called off returning first, but you spammed in your public IRC to get to the unofficial. Aswell, you had mains on your side. Lastly, EOP one itemed. Their were no winners of this fight, and hopefully we can get a clean fight in the future.

Also, for you too say that Team Outbreak is the #1 team, it just shows that people out there like to say things before they are proven. Outbreak is good at mini-wars, thats all, for now.

EDIT:

You mean #1 minis lol also the mains did camp west but for some reason never piled eop =o and if TG had 5xs the members than eop and we decided to masshl and get a ton more voices to come then yeah i don't expect you to carry on returning ll and who cares we tele so what if you are clanless/nh use that glory and i'm not dieing to 1items when i can teleport.

I'm uploading a horrible quality video with good music, mains camped me hard. Seriously annoying lol. Was hoping we could of teamed up on them real quick but fight just dragged on. I personaly don't care if anyone from TG teled, just made it easier to control ports tele-in zone. Sucks if mains sniped you guys too I just saw them all over us. And if you have any pictures or a video of EoP tele post that **** because we need to get rid of those scrubs asap.

Gf TG was fun, Whats his name in TG; Outbreak JR? or something. Owned me hard and made me look like a girl today.

Untitled5t65345.png