Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team-Genocide Ft NP Gwas, EOP, Randoms

Josh--

You need realise that your not a clan, I'm sorry that CPR was/is a failure, but stop taking out your frustration by trying to make TG into the clan that CPR never was/will be.

Np are a pking team, they pk for loot, they don't care if you try hard, pull 40 or anything. Stop confusing clanning with pk teams, because you clearly are.

amen, tg=clan nuff said go keep fighting clans like that with ur numbers, np will always have small amounts BECAUSE WE ARE A TEAM

Ur ml is 40 and ours is 49. Mad that ur activity is ****? We won't stop hitting you so your just guna make it worse.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never had close to 50, i showed up for the last 20 minutes or so and i think we had about 30 tops.

Shame about all the mains, i'm level 99 and everytime i returned, that main cc would camp me before i even got to the fight.

110408213747.png

Thanks for the fight.

ps; tell this guy to clam down

http://i56.tinypic.com/33ts9kk.png

ROFL guess w0w2many took it to heart when that kid was spazzing to him LOLOLOOOL

We never had close to 50, i showed up for the last 20 minutes or so and i think we had about 30 tops.

Shame about all the mains, i'm level 99 and everytime i returned, that main cc would camp me before i even got to the fight.

110408213747.png

Thanks for the fight.

ps; tell this guy to clam down

http://i56.tinypic.com/33ts9kk.png

I mean like i didn't lose claws at the tg trip. :whistling:
111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png