Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Will f2p see an element of skill return?

walli

Basiclaly seen two preps since the new clan updates. From what i have seen clans with high combat averages will relish.

My example here will be Tlp as that is why both foe and eop fought. Tlp have a lot of level 90+ pures in their clan and what i noticed is none of them wore team capes they had no cape or clan cape.

This meant alot of them roamed around unattacked landing some nice piles, also when fights got down to closer opts nearer the end they still had way more food etc.

Will this make clans change the fighting styles from maybe being left click spammers and auto typers to maybe having to spread fights? right click and dare i say it spam names :P

Will clans encoure att levels for higher cb :P?

Interested to see the views from eop and tlp, how you have found it.

#TEAM-WALLI

Seems to me theres still skill involved. A F2P win will usually go to the more organised clan, higher levels make it easier. There are ways around winning rather than getting your members to train attack.

tmapw.png

the high lvls =the ones with defenc, the ones with defence = The ones who should tank.

Understandable if it's a high rank though that needs to call, or if your out of food.

Do not stretch out the page.

Better everyone wear teamcapes because thats why EOP lost alot of even opted fights when they had higher levels. They had there big guys take there capes off and let the lil guys die, we in MM simply took out there low levels then all attacked the big guys.

Higher leveled clans ALWAYS used to do this when fighting Epidemic in cw preps, i didn't mind though because it isn't as though its difficult to right click.

doubt much will change

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Wasn't intentional, I think the whole "new capes" thing will die down after a while. We encourage wearing team capes for the most part.. I didn't really care much this week because the clan camp thing just came out but we will continue to use team capes

you have a **** load of high levels as well walli...stop bitching...capes aren't the reason you lost the fight lol.

also... i found it quite hilarious how kyle pm's us beforehand telling us to wear team-capes...Last time i checked he doesn't run our clan?

We catered to his stupid demand anyway and most members threw on a teamcape.

ot;do whatever you want lol?

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

what are you on about rofl, can you stop being a ******* 5 year old girl for 5 mins dissy and assume every1 is always having a go at you... holy crap lol grow up lad.

I am merely suggesting will clans look to take advantage of this maybe even in other servers also. This has nothing to do with the outcome of the prep as we ******* batterd you in one round also lol.

this is simply a discussion about how the new capes are affecting stuff and how clans are finding them lol, put your ******* addy g shield down son and stop being so defensive lol.

relax ;0

#TEAM-WALLI

It's not an advantage when everyone has it.. Every clan has a large group of 85+... High leveled clans I mean

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I wasn't there for the past preps EOP had with TLP so I can't really answer your question. But based on experience it's a ***** lol, *looks at 0BR* :D

Team capes are nice though, just saying :)

TLP's average combat is scary as ****.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

not for a lot of clans speshls, MM is very good at f2p.

Can handle themselves in tight situations where it is who is the best left clickers who can left click a mass clump and then left click food to stay alive. Which really any clan can do and some clans at times rely on.

But then beat most people when fights come out in the open and more variables come into play, piling becomes more apparent and so on.

So yea, the majority of f2p fights amongst most pure clans did not require a major degree of skill.

#TEAM-WALLI

not riding they are better than any1 in f2p just ashame they have leaders who cba to prep other clans and give their members more action.

I will tell u from first hand experience they will beat any clan matched opts in f2p 8/10.

#TEAM-WALLI

TLP has like 50+ lvl 90s

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

not riding they are better than any1 in f2p just ashame they have leaders who cba to prep other clans and give their members more action.

I will tell u from first hand experience they will beat any clan matched opts in f2p 8/10.

Yeah Mm is amazing at f2p matched ops lol

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council