Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Typical Sunday Loot

Cronic Ko

156e03s.png

After our successful F2P fullout on Friday, and our fearless performance yesterday against the odds, we set out today peaking 95 seeking a feast, and that is exactly what we received. Regardless of an anonymous rival clan hitting our team speak off throughout the trip, we managed to get the job done and prove that when the other clan is of such poor quality, we don't even need audio to take the win with ease. Thanks for the loot and lulz today MM.

theoptube.png

Video is Proof of ALL.

..::Coming Soon::..

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 90

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 90

Mayhem Makers Starting: 125

With us and FOE having similar opts, we decided to set up a run-in. After each clan making our preparations, the Makers of Mayhem rushed in. This didn't discourage either clan, resulting in an epic 3-way battle with Mm sandwiched in the middle with random HF members running around everywhere. Since Mm rushed (down from Bh stairs?) as us and Foe were rushing they instantly got sandwiched / clumped in the trees>. Not to mention our TS was off and on through the whole fight. With MM cleared, we took our inventories of loot back to edge, thanks for the fight :)

Eruption of Pures Ending: 65 walking down to edge.

Final Ownage Elite Ending: No clue where they went or how many they had left. I'm going to say 70~

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0 on the battlefield

110417163356.png

110417133429.png

110417134820.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite vs Mayhem Makers Single War

Eruption of Pures Starting: 90

Mayhem Makers Starting: 130~

Final Ownage Elite Starting:90~

Once again our teamspeak was hit, and by pure coincidence, MM came rushing in moments later. Fortunately we were in single, which as MM learned last saturday, isn't a very good place for them to try fight us. FOE also showed up for this single fest, which i'm sure was fun for all parties involved. Unfortunately as usual there had to be a loser, and as usual this loser was MM. Once we'd picked up our lewts, we chuckled our way to the bank, as for the second time today MM had tried and failed.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 50 Eop spread through lvl 10-17

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 75~

Mayhem Makers Ending: 10~

110417174044.png

110417135656.png

mahatma.png

110417150447.png

Thanks for the great fight today Foe, and i hope you enjoyed the pink feast as much as we did today. You want to complain about teaming MM? Try not crashing our fights and we'll let you end your trips with some return sets intact.

No TS? No Problem.

wu1mix.jpg

At least he lived:]

110417144805.png

Interested in joining the #1 pure clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No TS no problem, was honestly one of the best trips I've been to. Personally up 5M after today, nearly half of MM decided to tele in single which was kinda lame but at the same time expected.

Cheers Foe for the fights and chins up MM + HF.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

No TS up AT ALL for any fights but still managed to pull off the wins v MM :]

And good fight to FOE who beat us in a run in before Forces of Mayhem could crash it.

xkf9J.png

Cronic idk why you're making this topic, we obviously lost today.. Like for real, we can't beat 150 pures with 80..

Facedesk

Anyways you mentioned HF; im not saying I support them but, in the vid at 2:00 in clan chat after we teamed on MM someone says " surprised we havent seen hf yet " .

Thanks for the fights MM you were better clan today.

images1scf.jpg

:/ hard to believe you were outopted by over 50 by Mm and dropped them to 0.

If you read the topic it clearly says there is enough proof FOE + EOP teamed against MM because they crashed our planned fight.

Watch the video and stop being so ignorant.

qOY7v.png

Couldn't attend today seeing as my pure went f2p last night, Looks like you did an amazing job.

All I have to say is, Goop I wan't my ******* rune back! I'm Sn2!

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

sad that u all had insta pray up vs me in non multi, is dat wat ur made of

You were praying too.

Honestly I got pjed like 10x and kids couldn't even kill me lol

qOY7v.png

I forgot my teles... When i ran over to samy to ask him for some he just diapered..

xkf9J.png

I forgot my teles... When i ran over to samy to ask him for some he just diapered..

lelele

qOY7v.png

watched your vid, couple things, first off:

in your vid, pause at around 1:48, it says "EOP vs MM", yet look around, there are more blue capes than any. nice 1v1 right?

second, that whole second fight, LOL. Why would you even include that in your vid? That was an absolute buttrape. You can 2v1 us but can't 2v2 even if you're still up opts. ok.

third, enjoyed watching you try and log in single but couldn't, maybe edit that out.

fourth, claiming a win in single is cool, especially in your own video when there are 2x as many white dots as orange/purple.

I myself walked away up 14 dragon daggers, so yeah, good trip, typical loot for me.