Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royaltys Sunday Trip

Xpnkrockemox

I wouldn't mind prepping Havoc.

I just declined it for this week, due to the fact that we have 2 preps already this week, and personally I have a pretty busy week outside of rs.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Gj war, it was after our fight with ma, we had just cleared them, some people went east chasing a few remaining ma. I dont see how it counts as you guys vs us, more like you guys just jacking our loot, not really fighting us. Guess you'll need the extra loot, enjoy.

Mrywu.png

Gj war, it was after our fight with ma, we had just cleared them, some people went east chasing a few remaining ma. I dont see how it counts as you guys vs us, more like you guys just jacking our loot, not really fighting us. Guess you'll need the extra loot, enjoy.

Ehh. There was quite a few MA left. They weren't cleared lol

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Ehh. There was quite a few MA left. They weren't cleared lol

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI