Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exploring

Aidan

new styles of musics, to start expanding my music library, though having my doubts because I seem to stick with post-hardcore genre or around it, I started looking behind lyrics in a lot of songs & found that after REALLY listening to the song, I liked them a lot more. For example, I found Miranda Lambert (Country) - The House That Built me surprisingly tolerable after being able to relate to the story & Selena Gomez (Pop) - Who Says has a whole different side than Disney. Figured I'd put this here so people can explore there musical options beyond the regular.

Retired March 2012

Now when you say post-harcore, you mean real hardcore or that girly gay ****

'Cause I have plenty of post-hardcore bands that you've probably never heard of and are the founders of that new crap that's out now. Also I listen to basically everything, so give me some genres and I'll give ya my favorites of them.

I live for music.

'Cause I have plenty of post-hardcore bands that you've probably never heard of and are the founders of that new crap that's out now. Also I listen to basically everything, so give me some genres and I'll give ya my favorites of them.

I live for music.

Define real hardcore & girl gay ****

Explore music....? I rather just listen to that wizard khalyfuh, flax pavilliun and mackel miller

only heard of wiz khalifa, but probably because i don't keep up with rap & r+b, but as far as i'm considered people like Wiz Khalifa aren't for me. I liked old rap where the raps had meaning, i like some eminem but not for the music mostly for the lyrical poetry. (Lol, lyrical poetry makes me sound straight faggotry but w/e.)

Retired March 2012

I live for music.

girl gay ****

Examples:

We Came As Romans

Attack Attack!

Of mice & men

Asking Alexandria and so on and so on.

real hardcore

The music that founded the girly gay ****

Void

Black Flag

Bad Brains

Rites Of Spring

At The Drive-In

Fugazi

7 Seconds

Circle Jerk

and so on and so on

I live for music.

Define real hardcore & girl gay ****

Explore music....? I rather just listen to that wizard khalyfuh, flax pavilliun and mackel miller

only heard of wiz khalifa, but probably because i don't keep up with rap & r+b, but as far as i'm considered people like Wiz Khalifa aren't for me. I liked old rap where the raps had meaning, i like some eminem but not for the music mostly for the lyrical poetry. (Lol, lyrical poetry makes me sound straight faggotry but w/e.)

I was only kidding, and yeah I agree. These days the rap scene is more stoner rap which is cool, there are still names that are huge that I still listen too that are big but sort of thrown under as soon as some new stoner comes out like Wiz Khalifa or Mac miller (who lives 15 mins away from me and is all i hear about XD.). Artists like Kanye, JayZ, J cole, Rick Ross still have that oldschool touch but adapted nicely and just make it work.

The underground scene in rap probably has the biggest community, so many people are just drawn to it, any race so I'm sure there is just another Eminem story out there.

For me, I was really influenced at a young age to the more oldschool rock, electronics and early rap. My dad was always playing the beatles, stones, zeppelin, then the roots, then chemical brothers, thievery corporation. So I just am constantly mixing my library and expanding what I listen to because I took in so much at a young age and like everything.

Recently just got The National's new album, listening to it now.

I was telling Omni about a couple groups and artists I came across from readin you might like it you might not. Just really different.

Tune Yards - Female singer, use loops, make a lot of noise so ownage

Delicate Steve - all instrumental, guitar sings to you like an acid trip but just good vibes and feelings

Yuna - Female singer from Malaysia, chill acoustic and just relaxing and you can relate to her love stories.

Check em out &^

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I live for music.

girl gay ****

Examples:

We Came As Romans

Attack Attack!

Of mice & men

real hardcore

The music that founded the girly gay ****

Void

Black Flag

Bad Brains

Rites Of Spring

At The Drive-In

Fugazi

7 Seconds

Circle Jerk

and so on and so on

You split that funny but

We Came As Romans

Attack Attack!

Of mice & men

are pretty much my favorites, soo... whatever those are.

Retired March 2012