Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Audacitys Lil sunday.

Taze

2hevsdg.png

j6iw6p.jpg

Today Audacity had there first official p2p trip, we peaked at only around 13 people. However this did not stop us from having fun and getting fights. I had approached Mafia for a fight, knowing they had a few more than us I still dident hesitate to fight, After losing a fight against negative @ gap, I asked Mafia for a rematch, this time a 15 minute cap fight at dwarfs.

j6iw6p.jpg

Audacity Vs Negative

Audacity starting: 10

Negative starting: 14

j6iw6p.jpg

As the fight started Negative took the upper hand and were starting to gradually clear us, but with it being a 15 minute cap we returned and returned, and eventually cleared negative from the battlefield twice, as Audacity remain victors, Thanks for the fight Negative!

j6iw6p.jpg

Pictures

110424213354.png

110424202541.png

110424211001.png

110424211500.png

2lchhx.png

We won the first to fights and you won the last 2, I think you won the 15 min cap too, Looking foward to more :)

Yeah man :D I said you won the first fight :), Thanks for the fight man, respect.

2lchhx.png

Glad you guys had fun, good job on returning

Too bad I wasn't there to specate the awesomeness.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011