Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tlp Vs E Matched Opts Prep War

B4U

It sounds like you are trying to come up with a reason for your loss. Its all good though, I mean you never see TLP complain because you beat us with 90's on. I guess it is just expected.... <_<

It's not a reason. Just stating what happend on our side. In the end you guys had better organisation and lvl's ( especially in round 2 ). And Epidemic just messed up in round 3.

heartline8.gif

lol @ epidemic saying "it was good practice for the 60s" (typical). good job tlp, especially only losing only 4 ppl in 3rd round ;)

The 60s needed practice. What would happen if 85% of their clan didn't get to practice?

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

It sounds like you are trying to come up with a reason for your loss. Its all good though, I mean you never see TLP complain because you beat us with 90's on. I guess it is just expected.... <_<

It's called rationalization, just a defense mechanism, usually used when someone has little to no self-esteem and can't be straight with themselves about their shortcomings.

Arp-1.png

The 60s needed practice. What would happen if 85% of their clan didn't get to practice?

So whats your excuse for not beating our 60s for months?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker