Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Fwiday P2P - Ended all of the clans in ~40 minutes or less.

Toxic SlaY

Congrats on your great performance.

Personally, I like to see close fights but that isn't very plausable with such difference in numbers.

Keep up the high pulls!

Omni is my one. My only.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, who the hell is Kill Orgy? Are EOP going so low to fight these unknown clans? Okay.

An idiot not knowing a clan exists doesn't make it unknown, tool.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

i hope eop dontt start slumping yet...

DW FOE will back them up trollface.jpg

but serious note, was a fun trip, shame the numbers were a bit unbalanced hopefully tomorrow we will have a straight up fight. N I look forwards to our fight with EOP tomorrow, should prove interesting.

cx -> cp = 110 man pull -> slump

some random clans -> tlp -> 100+ man pull - > slump

zenith -> eop -> 100+ man pull -> OK

No clan mm pull 100+

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

MM would beat any pure clan in a matched options fight, numbers don't mean ****, we also have the highest stats you're forgetting. Pure clans challenging main clans seems to be some sort of new breed morale boost for pure clans these days.

CATCH ya later

-see what i did there?

oo20nv.png

MM would beat any pure clan in a matched options fight, numbers don't mean ****, we also have the highest stats you're forgetting. Pure clans challenging main clans seems to be some sort of new breed morale boost for pure clans these days.

CATCH ya later

-see what i did there?

Where have you been?

2hf89vmye8.gif

I wish Ryan or Pure posted in here. Grats.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

CATCH ya later

-see what i did there?

Where have you been?

:o

they all are in clanwars, safe ones

havent u heard yet? they brought wildy bk! wouldn't mind a wildy prep at all but as i've heard then your leaders wont accpet one :P

meh u kinda seem butthurt too

Good luck FOEOP :D

CATCH ya later

-see what i did there?

Where have you been?

havent u heard yet? they brought wildy bk! wouldn't mind a wildy prep at all but as i've heard then your leaders wont accpet one :P

I don't think I would trust Mm in the wilderness either. I'm sure it would get mysteriously crashed by tanks and rune pures.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

CATCH ya later

-see what i did there?

Where have you been?

Why would we do a prep in the wild? HF would be right there, and don't try to deny it. We have been asking for a prep for 2 months, as long as it's in clan wars so you can't call HF the second you start losing.

2hf89vmye8.gif