Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rs....

Patrick

idk but this just came up to my head... i wuz f2p cwaring today then i saw some LADY telling me to join this irc channel...she showed me her irl pic...shes ******* 50 yrs old...her name is "CeCe" she asked me if she wuz cute and i didnt kno wut to say... she asked me to get married with her...she got married with sum1 on rs b4 tbh

on the otherhand alot of MEN act like woman on rs...i just dont understand why... example:Defil3d...he takes other girls pics and buts it as himself.... ppl getting married on rs...men acting like woman... it gets me really mad idk why .. discuss ur feelings about this...

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

on the otherhand alot of MEN act like woman on rs...i just dont understand why... example:Defil3d...he takes other girls pics and buts it as himself.... ppl getting married on rs...men acting like woman... it gets me really mad idk why .. discuss ur feelings about this...

why does everyone think that? why cant some emo ***** play rs if she wants to

but every1 knoes its not a girl .... HIS irl friend had a picture of him playing rs... lol and he said hed get proof that he was a girl but he didnt if he really wuz a girl he would have made a irl vid of him as a girl.. he takes other girls pictures that just SAD...

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

but every1 knoes its not a girl .... HIS irl friend had a picture of him playing rs... lol and he said hed get proof that he was a girl but he didnt if he really wuz a girl he would have made a irl vid of him as a girl.. he takes other girls pictures that just SAD...

I am normally against defil3d. But how do you know defil3d's "irl friend" is actually defil3d's irl friend? Could be some kids wanting attention and lieing?

And do you see everybody in the scaping world make irl videos of them being a guy/girl? Why should defil3d have to? Because defil3d makes videos?

Seriously, you're arguement is pointless. Why do you care anyways? If you dont like defil3d why are so nosy about defil3ds business?

To wrap this up... Aaron wins. End of story.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

I am normally against defil3d. But how do you know defil3d's "irl friend" is actually defil3d's irl friend? Could be some kids wanting attention and lieing?

And do you see everybody in the scaping world make irl videos of them being a guy/girl? Why should defil3d have to? Because defil3d makes videos?

Seriously, you're arguement is pointless. Why do you care anyways? If you dont like defil3d why are so nosy about defil3ds business?

To wrap this up... Aaron wins. End of story.

rly if my arguement is pointless then why are u in this arguement? u didnt win this topic... gtfo

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

rly if my arguement is pointless then why are u in this arguement? u didnt win this topic... gtfo

im sorry but you have either misunterpreted, or i have not made myself clear.

When i said your arguement is pointless, i mean to say your reason for ranting is idiotic. And i did win the topic considering you have nothing else to say about it at this time.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<

• 2 weeks later...
idk but this just came up to my head... i wuz f2p cwaring today then i saw some LADY telling me to join this irc channel...she showed me her irl pic...shes ******* 50 yrs old...her name is "CeCe" she asked me if she wuz cute and i didnt kno wut to say... she asked me to get married with her...she got married with sum1 on rs b4 tbh

Defil3d isn't a man, it's a transvestite. Have some respect.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

• 2 weeks later...

half of rs are freaks

TH IS MY ONE

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...