Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Saturday - We are full of Respect!.. And we kill clans who have signups to kill us :)

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too good. i'd like to see mm do signups for a week, to truly shut the pure world up.

you are #1 at the moment, without a doubt.

If that were to happen, then we'd get flamed for signups, no 1 would fight hide in single/team, etc. <_< 13th is raging for a legit 2v1.

I demand eop vs mm fullout! :D

they're too scared to declare :s

about once a month a rank of theirs will pm us asking "if we'd accept", we respond with the usual "yes any time as long as you declare officially on our forums with rules/time/etc"

then their ranks say "ok we're definitely going to discuss it with our leadership"

AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS WTF

We want a war too, but its not #1's job to declare on #2, its the other way around.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

about once a month a rank of theirs will pm us asking "if we'd accept", we respond with the usual "yes any time as long as you declare officially on our forums with rules/time/etc"

then their ranks say "ok we're definitely going to discuss it with our leadership"

We want a war too, but its not #1's job to declare on #2, its the other way around.

i understand they are scared to declare, but why are you scared to declare on them?

its not like it matters whether 2 has to declare on 1 or the way around

i understand they are scared to declare, but why are you scared to declare on them?

#1 doesnt delare idiet

#1 doesnt delare idiet

nah you are scared of eop lmao,

wars arent held for the #1, its about the fun

if you think otherwise, your clan stands for ...odd values

#1 doesnt delare idiet

I was just saying that, I have no idea lmao sure there is a reason though

Why would we declare? We are #1 and every damn weekend we prove it. Their leaders know declaring on us will be asking to lose, yes they are scared.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

#1 doesnt delare idiet

MM has nothing to prove, and a lot to loose if EOP somehow takes a win. So there is no point going out of our way to declare on them, however we would gladly accept a challenger for our #1 spot. Oh and full outs are for who is #1, wilderness fights/weekend trips are for fun.

#1 doesnt delare idiet

MM has nothing to prove, and a lot to loose if EOP somehow takes a win. So there is no point challenging them, however we would gladly accept a challenger for our #1 spot. Oh and full outs are for who is #1, wilderness fights/weekend trips are for fun.

agreed, eop reminds me of epidemic, they claimed #1 then closed without accepting mm's full out offer.

yo bro i pmed u and im not a rank so u r wrong lol ur so bad l2rank eop omg ur so mad and im not cuz im better holy ****@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

yo bro i pmed u and im not a rank so u r wrong lol ur so bad l2rank eop omg ur so mad and im not cuz im better holy ****@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

?

?

hope that is troll, but i think it might be srs

#1 doesnt delare idiet

MM has nothing to prove, and a lot to loose if EOP somehow takes a win. So there is no point going out of our way to declare on them, however we would gladly accept a challenger for our #1 spot. Oh and full outs are for who is #1, wilderness fights/weekend trips are for fun.

i was told your trips are boring as hell (f2p ones), but that is not the point

from what i see, both clans are scared to war. except mm is making excuses and eop just scurred

also being honest here, eop wouldnt even accept the war offer, they seem too desperate already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#1 doesnt delare idiet

i was told your trips are boring as hell (f2p ones), but that is not the point

from what i see, both clans are scared to war. except mm is making excuses and eop just scurred

also being honest here, eop wouldnt even accept the war offer, they seem too desperate already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what excuses are mm making? go back to rsc

Toxic Slay works out?

DAMN SON.

Foe v MM lift-off. Bring it on son we don't need no EOP for this one!

sit down 125lb warrior

to be fair tho ckyl3, foe actually gave us 1 fair fight a few fridays ago. but i spose when thats 1 out of 50+ trips of teaming with eop u kinda forget.

to be fair tho Zany, EOP actually wernt even out that friday

Touché

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..