Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[5/1/11] Corrupt Pures P2P Pk Trip

Drunk

110501205233.png

(20:57:31) -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Zumbulu is in Control | Members: 10 | Average combat: 57.62/60.87 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/teamcontrolz :: http://control-rs.com/

(20:57:33) -Vectra[17]- ** (CLAN): Zumbulu is in 1 clan: Control (http://control-rs.com/)

CT gud return

ffs how many times, those werent my returns that was my starting gear

lol zulu glup si ko tochak

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrupt Pures vs. Control

CP found Control inside the BH crator but waited outside for them to come. We killed a few of them who decided to try to run out and in then our scouts noticed WAR rushing in from the east, we moved into Crator to avoid getting gwased and instantly smashed CT in single zone and cleared them up.

Corrupt Pures Start 30 -> End 30

Control Start 32 -> End 0

-------

We logged out; we fight in multi.

----------

I was going to comment on the rest of your lies, but the entire topic is so fake i cbf.

ty4the loot, idc if you lie on purewarfare, at the end of the day im richer with your loot.

lol i'd like to thank p0ke for making the clan richer...moron returned in mystic all the time and got banged out in 4 seconds lmfao

possibly only person we made bank off of,because you guys returned 1 iteming.

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

I appreciate iVikings posting the video of CP winning. Clearly shows them leaving every fight with CP. This quite obviously makes CP the winners=]

Gf clans was fun.

You know, we pulled the same as u, and you still woudnt fight, and now i ask, why?

According to Control's video you were teamed with them.

We fought Control, and I specifically remember killing a few of your members.

So I believe we actually did fight :mellow:

Hah, I feel like outrage and us are the only new clans out there that aren't scared to get our hands dirty.

Thanks for the fights cp, really appreciated it haha, it was fun ;D

But we are repulsive, not resurgence, get it right noobs! Haha :wub:

Mrywu.png