Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Negative does P2p!!

Hehe, Always a pleasure fighting you guys! But next time lets play the returning game guys? I was pming Mafia asking why you guys left when we were returning, But hey it's all good :) You deserved to win this one guys, as soon as you broke through the gap we were ******, Also we got you in a huge bpile! :D

2lchhx.png

What kind of LPC has barragers and lvl 80s. Please just call your self MPC. good job though.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

What kind of LPC has barragers and lvl 80s. Please just call your self MPC. good job though.

Did I miss something? Show me where i typed we are LPC in what im guessing you're refering to "low level clan", we have never claimed that, we simply state we are low pulling compared to the higher level clans.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We've never labeled ourselves as an Lpc or anything of that nature. Though, we did have an 80 combat level cap in place for our first 4 months or so. As members were beginning to ask us to let them train up a bit, we lifted it (~3 weeks ago)

Nontheless, thanks all :teehee:

pandanegative1.png