Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

omg

Dim

I met a woman online who advertised in a personals column. She lived in Vermont and I live over in the UK. After 8 months of writing to each other and IMs she suggested that I should come over to the USA and stay with her for 2 weeks. She also said she was totally in love with me and couldn't live without me!

So after seeing the photos of her and deciding that she looked pretty good-looking and normal I booked my flight and came over to Boston to meet her. This was the start of my nightmare! First of all, she wasn't at all like I imagined.She had short greasy hair,and she didn't even bother to dress up or anything. She wore ripped dirty safari shorts and a t-shirt that was egg-stained and ripped. I tried to look past these points and convinced myself that she didn't have time to get dressed up or anything.

When I got to her place, after a good two hours of her poking me and prodding me in her car, she continued to poke and prod me continuosly through the night telling me that I wasn't going to go back to the UK. The next day she totally changed and started getting really miserable and ******. Then a couple of days after I arrived (and by now I couldn't wait to get home) I found a note on the kitchen table saying that she wanted me out of her house (even though I had been cleaning her dust infested apartment and looking after her daughter) and if I didn't get out by midday she was going to call the cops. Next to this note she had also left another note which horrified me. She claimed she was HIV positive and that she'd been putting her blood in the milk and in my food.

After an agonizing three months of tests and misery I found that I am HIV negative. I have also found my girlfriend over here in the UK (not on the net) and we are getting married next year.

hahahahzee.jpg