Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM 1 def F2P Prep

Milky

156e03s.png

Seeing as we haven't had a F2P prep against MM since july 2010 or something, we thought it time to finally have a clash of the f2p titans. There's been a lot of remarks made lately about the quality of each clan, and this prep truly showed which clan has more. We agreed to MM's rules of 1 def cap, dangerous, corrupt and dung off, and we easily took a 3-0 victory, with 10 MM ragequitting after the second round.

yoooo.gif

No Addy No Problem

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Round One - Classic

Eruption of Pures Starting: 26

Mayhem Makers Starting: 26

We defended this round, and got off to a good start taking an early 2 man lead. Our stacking and piling was far superior, as MM chased individual piles around the map, getting us off to a early 7-8 man advantage, and from there it was just hunting them down and enjoying the free loot. We only lost 7 people.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 19

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

110503181357.png

110503181800.png

110503181900.png

f0vtzc.png

Round Two - Classic

Eruption of Pures Starting: 33

Mayhem Makers Starting: 33

Our lates had arrived so the fight was now bigger. It was MM's turn to defend, and they defended in the trees adjacent to the single area at the portal. This fight turned into one big push, as we quickly pushed MM out of the trees, dropping those who weren't quick enough. They ran the whole way around the lava pond, and then down the edge of the arena all the way down to the middle. Was another easy win, only losing 8 people.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 25

110503233034.png

110503183045.png

f0vtzc.png

Round Three - Plateau

Eruption of Pures Starting: 25

Mayhem Makers Starting: 24

With nearly 1/3 of MM's pull ragequitting, we had to sit quite a few people this round as we had reached nearly 40 people. MM stood right next to us as we sat, and we expected them to pull some ********. We were picking our last person to sit when MM rushed trying to catch us off guard, but if failed miserably as they rushed us then ran back, losing a good 6-7 people to 1 hits. Honestly this round was an embarassment, we only lost 2 people despite them catching us off guard, and we showed why we are a far superior clan.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 23

110503183703.png

110503183822.png

110503183858.png

110503183948.png

f0vtzc.png

Thanks for the war MM, hope to have some more in the near future :D

Interested in joining the #1 F2P clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

un.deux.trois.

BANG BANG BANG

5 kills 0 deaths, gwas.

edit: just noticed that MM kid in 10 def gear, i guess we can beat them even when they have the defence advantage l[]l/

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

110504001341.png

110504001343.png

yes quality.

Better than quantity

dang even SPW showed up for this prep, looks like they went hard.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

110504001341.png

110504001343.png

yes quality.

also don't forget main 108 f2p combat lol.

Ye we went hard.

Gj I guess, I would hope this gives your leadership a bit more confidence in declaring full out =]

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

gratz on the win no excuses stat wise just better calling on ur part

i have not been to a prep that elmo has won when he led it lol

on a side note if u think u can beat us with our leaders there ask for a scheduled prep and not a mini or ask for a fullout if u want to flame

gj, elmo sucks at leading

I thought you were gonna bring dds? What happened mate? :P

Thanks for the fights MM, they were pretty fun, I don't prep often, or attend much events but I had a good time tonight, I guess RS can be alright when your stuck home sick as a dog.

@Jub - I think we should just do more preps instead of full-outs, seeing as MM would pull over 9000 people.

@Nilton - Quality does not have anything to do with levels.

Cheers guys, hopefully we can have more clean fights in the future, and hopefully this topic can stay flame-free! :)

thekingu.png

gj, elmo sucks at leading

I thought you were gonna bring dds? What happened mate? :P

Thanks for the fights MM, they were pretty fun, I don't prep often, or attend much events but I had a good time tonight, I guess RS can be alright when your stuck home sick as a dog.

@Jub - I think we should just do more preps instead of full-outs, seeing as MM would pull over 9000 people.

@Nilton - Quality does not have anything to do with levels.

Cheers guys, hopefully we can have more clean fights in the future, and hopefully this topic can stay flame-free! :)

It does a bit in f2p. But yes I agree, which is why i value you as one of the most respectable leaders out there. And feel better! :unsure:

I think MM would be pleased to do preps when both clans show some mutual respect. The bridge is broken but nothing that cant be fixed, a clean weekend fight might lead to more preps.

Again gj EOP.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Expected way higher numbers from both top clans in a prep.

Regardless - Nice job.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I think MM would be pleased to do preps when both clans show some mutual respect. The bridge is broken but nothing that cant be fixed, a clean weekend fight might lead to more preps.

Again gj EOP.

I agree bud, hopefully both clans can work stuff out, I remember when EOP and MM were allies, lolol. :)

Good times...

thekingu.png