Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide #1 Friday 5/6/11

its pibb

9E5e5.png

Today Team Genocide Set out for our weekly pk trip, after an entire week of flame and saying we're #2, we were surprised that a certain team wasn't out, luckily their was still some main teams that we were able to break apart. Luckily NP was also out so we had some nice fights too. We peaked at 30 , but we stayed around 27.

genocidepk-2660003.png

110429204708.png

Team Genocide Vs JaJa

Was pretty strange, as we were walking around looking for free loot, we got hit by JaJa right by new gate, we quickly ran south through new gate and picked them off as they walked through..

Starting

TG - 28

JaJa - 10 - 15

Ending

TG - 20

JaJa - 0

Team Genocide Vs Genocide

Mitch being the spastic he is told us there was a couple mains south of gap, right as we were rushing in he said nvm. Sadly it was to late and we were quickly fighting Genocide (how ironic(the comedian Zach told me to put this in here)).

Starting

TG - 25

G - 10-15

Ending

TG - 21

G - 1 or 2 got away.

Team Genocide Vs Notorious Pkers

Well.. This one kinda confused me, we got word that NP was at dwarves so we went to go rush but as we got there they were gone, strangely.. they all started logging in 1 by 1 right in our spread so we quickly killed them, I would like to know what you were trying to do because I'm stumped..

This fight could've been either way, it was good piling/tanking/returning from both sides, TG was getting cleared at one point so we got a quick re-group, but as we rushed up to NP they quickly started logging.

Starting

TG - 25?

NP - 25?

Ending

TG - 19

NP - 5 - 10 logged..

After our intense battle at dwarves, we asked NP if they wanted a dangerous war and they accepted. We started massing up, and quickly got 29 TG members ready.

Starting

TG - 29

NP - 28

Ending

TG - 21

NP - 0

Pictures

110506212521.png

110506215823.png

110506221639.png

VIDEO

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Was Fun :) Thanks for the fights <3

smartestmember.png

Proud Leader of Fatality

Ex Council of Ambition
Ex High Council of Team Genocide
Ex Leader of Team Downfall
Ex Leader of Team Omnipotence
Ex Leader of Pure Instinct

you got beat at dwarves, cleared all tg waited 2 minutes for you to return so we logged. Got pics to prove it. gj at next fight i guess wasnt there so idk

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

you got beat at dwarves, cleared all tg waited 2 minutes for you to return so we logged. Got pics to prove it. gj at next fight i guess wasnt there so idk

You can clearly see in the last pic that you logged while we came bakc after raping ur south idiots.

icwutudidthere

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gj on ur trip but at dwarfs np won there was no tg left on the battlefield

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

outbreak is was a shame the amount of **** you talked but yet you don't even have a pk trip??????????????? Oh well I guess clan wars is you're thing. Safe clan wars that is. And np good fights we did get cleared at dwarfs but then you logged when you obviously saw us recharging I guess I'm not really sure what you were doing?

Retard we had no ranks on. Surprising you actually expected us to come.

Was talking to rangep00n the whole trip, will we expect you to come out tomorow?

and the plot thickens..

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Don't know. We don't take this game as seriously as others do so our pk trips are not scheduled. If we have opts, we may. If we don't, we obviously won't.

I was gone all evening, have no idea what happened, but looks like you beat np. Good job nonetheless

Don't know. We don't take this game as seriously as others do so our pk trips are not scheduled. If we have opts, we may. If we don't, we obviously won't.

I was gone all evening, have no idea what happened, but looks like you beat np. Good job nonetheless

Thank you

Pretty sure Outbreak has like 30 kids with overloads/curses... Their has to be some seriousness in that my good friend. :)

Hopefully see Outbreak tomorrow :) If not, another day.

smartestmember.png

Proud Leader of Fatality

Ex Council of Ambition
Ex High Council of Team Genocide
Ex Leader of Team Downfall
Ex Leader of Team Omnipotence
Ex Leader of Pure Instinct

You can clearly see in the last pic that you logged while we came bakc after raping ur south idiots.

A few idiots who weren't on TS3 logged after you guys rerushed in the 5 minute regroup you took ( our own leader took a **** and finished before you came back)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

A few idiots who weren't on TS3 logged after you guys rerushed in the 5 minute regroup you took ( our own leader took a **** and finished before you came back)

5 minutes? lol time must be going x2 for you lad.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here