Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long live the pirates.

Solo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you honestly believe one weekend makes you #1? Congratulations EoP, you are now officially more stupid than EoS and RSD.

>implying this is the first time we've beaten MM

>officially more stupid than well..you usually look.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

So you honestly believe one weekend makes you #1? Congratulations EoP, you are now officially more stupid than EoS and RSD.

You're a complete idiot.

This isn't the first week we have beat MM, nor do we "believe" this makes up #1.

Your stupidity can not even be compared to anyone or anything as you seem to think of us.

? Never heard of your clan before. You got vids bro?

And thank you for your observation :). I'm sure it'll be well recorded within people's memories and they will call on you the next time they want you to inform them (either with pictures or videos) of CURRENT successes and rankings of various clans in the Pure world :). By current i'm referring to the past 3 months or so.

Maybe one day you'll reach the point where people take your word for what you say :), and i'm sure eventually it'll come

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

? Never heard of your clan before. You got vids bro?

And thank you for your observation :). I'm sure it'll be well recorded within people's memories and they will call on you the next time they want you to inform them (either with pictures or videos) of CURRENT successes and rankings of various clans in the Pure world :). By current i'm referring to the past 3 months or so.

Maybe one day you'll reach the point where people take your word for what you say :), and i'm sure eventually it'll come

you must be eop

You guys hide in lobby and **** from mm all the time cause you're always to scared to fight them so you attack med lvl clans... PUSSYS

and then we fought mm

???????????

lmfao

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

looks like Eop has fun when they're not hiding in lobby

looks like control has fun when we aren't crashing their fights

:teehee:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

13 kills 0 deaths made bank

And this was just the icing on the cake, lads. :thumbsup:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

The Pirates have been losing for 17 years, don't you watch ESPN?

OT: Good job Eop respect. :D

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

We heard EOP was slumping so we charged with 25 Malicious warriors.

If I could place gif's on this boards. I would have given you an epicbrofist.gif.

<33 :D!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg