Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Sunday 8th May - FIRST DAY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say we cleared Outrage, but instead we where winning the fight as we where pushing you south.

110508194011.png

110508194139.png

Looks like we were controlling it. :/

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Those pics don't prove **** it was around even opts in both screenies? Besides the fact you had the opt advantage because 5~ Ch couldn't even attack and yet you still had less than us before Control hit it.

Just stop bitching, we didn't even claim a win so shut the **** up holy christ

the joey dying is havoc in the last fight not fatality

facepalm sam

I'm sure the topic will be fixed later, the topic has too many errors in it, should've checked with someone else first more thoroughly first.

Hey Evan :D fuk u

Thanks for the fights everyone

No you weren't outnumbered by alot vs. us lol.

Don't lie.

OT: Cya next week

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Alot of us culdent attack ******* Outrage. there wur like 10 90+'s just tryn to attack outrage

You would be lucky if you have 5+ level 90s in Chaotic so I don't know if you had randoms or just can't count.

None the less goodjob.

mostmantly.png

we had 16 80s on saturday and 3 90s rest was 79-60. Lol. wasnt there sunday.

Thanks for the support

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Alot of us culdent attack ******* Outrage. there wur like 10 90+'s just tryn to attack outrage

You would be lucky if you have 5+ level 90s in Chaotic so I don't know if you had randoms or just can't count.

None the less goodjob.

Lucky to have 5+ 90's?

I'm level 112 myself and there's plenty of other Chaotic members that are maxed out/nearly maxed as well.

Sorry that we train our accounts and prefer the bonuses of 20/30 defence, not our fault you're missing out.

Funny part is our high levels didn't even get a chance in the fight and we still pretty much won it ^.^

Sry for double post.

GF though, c u next weekend@!

None the less goodjob.

Lucky to have 5+ 90's?

I'm level 112 myself and there's plenty of other Chaotic members that are maxed out/nearly maxed as well.

Sorry that we train our accounts and prefer the bonuses of 20/30 defence, not our fault you're missing out.

Funny part is our high levels didn't even get a chance in the fight and we still pretty much won it ^.^

Sry for double post.

GF though, c u next weekend@!

You're level 112 because you're basically a zerk, I mean 34 defence and you class yourself as a pure?

Yeahh ok buddy.

mostmantly.png