Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My Pure In Progress

DazMUFC

Hopefully I will max out this pure with 40 Attack. Current Stats:

10ngkm9.png

• 20 Attack is Quested and gonna quest for 40 Attack
  • Will probably quest 43-45 Prayer
  • Need some advice on what to train Strength on

Anyone wanna gimme some tips?

botting level?

TH IS MY ONE

dat bot

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Just ignore them, there's a plethora of trolls on this website.

I'd suggest you train on minotaurs if you're f2p; pretty much your only choice until you get to 50 range/str, at that point it's time to head to flesh crawlers. 40 attack is mandatory for them though, or else you'll be taking too long to kill them and wasting food, as they hit pretty often.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Just ignore them, there's a plethora of trolls on this website.

I'd suggest you train on minotaurs if you're f2p; pretty much your only choice until you get to 50 range/str, at that point it's time to head to flesh crawlers. 40 attack is mandatory for them though, or else you'll be taking too long to kill them and wasting food, as they hit pretty often.

Thanks for the input. I have been questing today and managed to quest my attack to 40 and I got 40 Mage yesterday. My current stats are 40 Attack 50 Strength 40 Attack 40 Mage and im P2P so do you suggest I train at Rock Crabs or go to Flesh Crawlers?

If you're maxing out 40 Attack.. You'll regret getting 45 Prayer man.. In my own personal experience... I'd advise you to keep 1 Prayer for 40 Attack. Seriously consider that, man.

I honestly think the best training in F2p is simply Pking man. Or you can go Duel Arena and Dm kids with Tuna.

If you're maxing out 40 Attack.. You'll regret getting 45 Prayer man.. In my own personal experience... I'd advise you to keep 1 Prayer for 40 Attack. Seriously consider that, man.

I honestly think the best training in F2p is simply Pking man. Or you can go Duel Arena and Dm kids with Tuna.

Thanks for the advice but bit to late seeing as I got 15 prayer already

• 3 weeks later...