Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pizza Boy is Back

Duval

chaoticbanner.png

- Chaotic P2P Pcl Adventure -

So we had a P2P Prep vs R today , But they wanted to cancel it b\c i guess we ddos'd them on the f2p prep. Seeing as no clans in our bracket go out in Pk but instead go to safe zone clan wars for pcl we massed up and went out for some fun. Today Chaotic Peaked at 30 People ready to destory.

- Videos -

chdivider.png

- Fight 1 -

Chaotic vs Ambition

Start/End

Chaotic - 27/21

Ambition - 18/0

This fight was the first fight of the day, Knowing they had really good levels and organization we never left our guard down. Winning this rather easy good fight Ambition!

chdivider.png

- Fight 2 -

Chaotic vs Cpr

Start/End

Chaotic - 29/22

Cpr - 22/0

This was the second fight of Pcl, Knowing how great Cpr is in P2P we potted up and crushed there east side. Getting piles after piles and watching them die 1by1 we take this victory with ease thanks for the fight Cpr.

chdivider.png

- Fight 3 -

Chaotic vs Tr

Start/End

Chaotic - 26/19

Tr - 21/0

Pretty simple Fight but always a good one, Out opt'd them but i thought we where going to lose knowing Tr has 29 ppl with Turm and seeing tons of full infinity sets roaming the battle field. we potted up and rushed they had NO one on the west side which gave us the chance to sweep in and push east. Good Fight Tr.

chdivider.png

- Fight 4 -

Chaotic vs Repulsive

Start/End

Chaotic - 25/23

Repulsive - 21/0

Seeing as this was the clan that we where spouse to prep and after spending along time to get them to fight us FINALLY they do. Getting a wonderful spread east to west right when the gate drops all 4 of our first piles drop in .5 seconds and we push R back and clean it up losing 2. I guess we can see the out-come of what would of been p2p prep. Good Fight Repulsive.

chdivider.png

- Pictures -

110514082410.png

110514082504.png

110514082800.png

110514085650.png

110514090630.png

110514090653.png110513175925.png110513190715.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

meh performance in some fights

I think Ambition had 20.

We did good in a few, but this was really our first big scale fights in p2p as a clan again. Good progress, was surprised at 30.

We probably had the lowest levels there besides CT/O :D

#Forehead

#wrongcapeinyoursig

#idkwhatcapemyclanusesinEFlol#1

14wc5fo.jpg

meh performance in some fights

I think Ambition had 20.

We did good in a few, but this was really our first big scale fights in p2p as a clan again. Good progress, was surprised at 30.

We probably had the lowest levels there besides CT/O :D

18 i think cant remember. Choof should start bringing brews but anyways gj and thanks for the fight :thumbsup:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

chdivider.png

- Fight 6 -

Chaotic vs CPR

Start/End

Chaotic - 27/0

CPR - 20/15

This was our 6th fight of the day, we weren't going to post this because we got our asses raped 7 people down. Kse asked me for a rematch, he asked what our opts were, I quickly lied to him, telling him 23. After we lost, I pm'd kse with a really bad excuse accusing him of DDoSing our TS. Gf CPR our buttholes are ready for you this Sunday.

6PNqq.gif

O yeah Kse. i SO blammed you for that. why after the fight we said respect Cpr, i think flaming is not going to get you anywhere. and Gl on sunday i guess? i mean all ull do is crash. big whoopie.

14wc5fo.jpg

O yeah Kse. i SO blammed you for that. why after the fight we said respect Cpr, i think flaming is not going to get you anywhere. and Gl on sunday i guess? i mean all ull do is crash. big whoopie.

[Ch]Duval: thanks for the droppin of our ts

6PNqq.gif

no i didnt? i never claimed ANY CLAN ddos'd us . Cpr you beat us fair and square i admit to the defeat we got a lil unorganized , but if i mentioned your fight then id have to mention the fight vs Havoc 30v30 us losing and Havoc having 19left.

we went 4-2 today with a 30 pull. say good job and move along :]

14wc5fo.jpg

chdivider.png

- Fight 6 -

Chaotic vs CPR

Start/End

Chaotic - 27/0

CPR - 20/15

This was our 6th fight of the day, we weren't going to post this because we got our asses raped 7 people down. Kse asked me for a rematch, he asked what our opts were, I quickly lied to him, telling him 23. After we lost, I pm'd kse with a really bad excuse accusing him of DDoSing our TS. Gf CPR our buttholes are ready for you this Sunday.

it was 26 v 23, not 27-20.

We got disorganized, and you're a more experienced p2p clan and we were cocky because of the opt advantage.

Please tell me that next time you have no reason to flame, make up something better. Good job for pulling off the victory of winning outopted by 3. You act as if it's the best thing that's happened in your clans history.

cromagnon.jpg