Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [5/15/11]

Mayor

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo wtf bro

Zach lives by me we roll up with our bents and our stunna shades irl, u roll up with a blunt thats half filled cause u #cantafford and a golf cart that you stole from columbus international (Don't forget the elephants you grew up around)

OT:

Shame you didn't kill Havoc more, but as always another TLP successful Sunday, good job boys n girls of the tilp

You try so hard.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

so when is cpr closing and giving havoc some apps...want some more lootations.

When you lose some weight.

#slimfast

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Dissy, i belive u told roman if he joined you you would have him leading mid weeks to start and preps a week later, stop while ur ahead lil guy.

Dissy rides everyone. He even rode me <3

and to you Dissy, who cares l0l. A clan is a clan, a game is a game. CPR will close eventually. So will TLP. I'm not trying to leave behind a legacy on this game. my life amounts to more than that. Sorry that those are your plans. "Be a Runescape clan legend", achievable yet very pathetic goal.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Dissy, i belive u told roman if he joined you you would have him leading mid weeks to start and preps a week later, stop while ur ahead lil guy.

I never said preps idiot....and whats wrong with an ex-leader/member of my clan leading a mid-week trip? we dont care who leads them as long as our members go out and have fun....you should take notes "lil guy"

btw, your staff forum is a bit depressing and things arent looking to good for you guys....step it up sir roman is quitting/going way inactive come summa time

ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

and to you Dissy, who cares l0l. A clan is a clan, a game is a game. CPR will close eventually. So will TLP. I'm not trying to leave behind a legacy on this game. my life amounts to more than that. Sorry that those are your plans. "Be a Runescape clan legend", achievable yet very pathetic goal.

thx for the bump again.

ot; your spot on m8 you know me so well.

Here we both are sitting at a computer playing this game and i get called pathetic for wanting to have fun...da hell m8 =[ your hurting my feelings stopit!

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

lmao dissy your opinion on clan ranks would be completely different if tlp was still pulling close to 100 fighting MM. gj on your sunday tlp

no it wouldnt? there is no such thing as ******* low/med/high.... we are all just clans.

but thanks range grudge i appreciate your support, goodluck with the playoffs.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Not the greatest pull today for us but every clan has their off days I guess. Thank you for the fight regardless, was very enjoyable even though you came out on top at the end. I'm proud of my kids for putting up a good fight against the #1 P2P matched clan atm. Good job on your day out and I look forward to fighting you more often in P2P, always a pleasure.

Kinda annoying I got sniped by a certain level 121 main in a pink cape all fight long.

PS: Cory is cute.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Not the greatest pull today for us but every clan has their off days I guess. Thank you for the fight regardless, was very enjoyable even though you came out on top at the end. I'm proud of my kids for putting up a good fight against the #1 P2P matched clan atm. Good job on your day out and I look forward to fighting you more often in P2P, always a pleasure.

Kinda annoying I got sniped by a certain level 121 main in a pink cape all fight long.

PS: Cory is cute.

thanks for the action solo, always fun fighting you guys

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

thanks dissy even though there is no playoffs, also its very depressing to go on your homepage and see larry not a leader anymore.. soon enough you will be up there big guy, good luck

ah that sucks your baseball team didnt make it? :unsure:

anyway, hes just taking a break, may be back as a "leader" but if not he is still going to be active and attending trips so nothing will change....the dream team is still in affect.

btw- dan is back 100% :thumbsup:

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

thx for the bump again.

Here we both are sitting at a computer playing this game and i get called pathetic for wanting to have fun...da hell m8 =[ your hurting my feelings stopit!

sry. band-aid?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

thx for the bump again.

sry. band-aid?

Or a grilled stuffed burrito from taco bell since im fat and all

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif