Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Body body

u need 33 def to weild it which means u already arent a pure, so why are u allowed to bring that when it only gives u more of an advantage?

You can pot to it there is no def req to wield it you just need 33def to finish the quest which is why you can pot for it. The lowest defence level you can have it at is like 27 or someshit but i haven't got mine cus the puzzles are ******* boring also it does no defence bonus etc just a few more mage defence bonuses and it looks boss.

1 defence to wield.

Just 30 defence overall is ew.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

p2p mini 1 def cap no staff of lights, no rune gloves, no body bodies?

everything off btw yo

4heads off

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Idc about this topic.

That's cos everyone in Ch is 30+ def I also heard you had zerks at your Sunday trip. But thats besides the point.

If your allowed to use turmoil in 1 def caps you should be allowed to wear these. Change it all. On another note are you allowed to use korasi in 1 def cap?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

How about we stop setting rules for minis and just let people rock up in whatever the **** they want.

runescape.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Funny how everyone just follows the croud, learn to express your own opinions sometimes and try new things.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage