Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To avoid DDoS attacks, don't mini...

A C E

Don't go into #Team-Annihilation. Spastics hit you off in the middle of a mini war, not surprised why they've beaten some other clans with a name out there. Here's some pics for proof. Almost everyone who had gone into the channel was hit off. Never seen such a team to go to such desperate measures to get a win, not surprised.

110516171225.png

cZLsF.png

110516161116.png

110516155733.png

Just letting you guys know, if more proof is given hopefully a blacklist can occur.

Typical idiots, back to rsps.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Nobody in Team Annihilation can ddos or would even bother wasting their time doing so to your team members. Posting pictures of you disconnecting when you're down 3 and when you still have to sit doesn't prove **** all. If proof is given by somebody other then your team's members I'll believe it. Vid will be up soon.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Nobody in Team Annihilation can ddos or would even bother wasting their time doing so to your team members. Posting pictures of you disconnecting when you're down 3 and when you still have to sit doesn't prove **** all. If proof is given by somebody other then your team's members I'll believe it. Vid will be up soon.

You're known on Rsps to ddos, and those are pictures of them disconnecting before the mini started, and how much of a coincidence is it that 4 different people disconnect at the same mini ******* idiot. Enjoy the blacklist you'll be receiving soon :down:

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

You're known on Rsps to ddos, and those are pictures of them disconnecting before the mini started, and how much of a coincidence is it that 4 different people disconnect at the same mini ******* idiot. Enjoy the blacklist you'll be receiving soon :down:

Mhm Annihilation would DDoS on an RSPS. Funny how he say's "Posting pictures of you diconnecting when you're down 3" thats only 1 picture and don't you think its because those 3 got DDoS'd causing you're statement to be false.

Mhm Annihilation would DDoS on an RSPS. Funny how he say's "Posting pictures of you diconnecting when you're down 3" thats only 1 picture and don't you think its because those 3 got DDoS'd causing you're statement to be false.

2 of the pictures of when we're setting our spread one is when we're up by one, the other is when we're down by 3 :\

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

2 of the pictures of when we're setting our spread one is when we're up by one, the other is when we're down by 3 :\

It's all good didn't they get banned from BS? Now PW soon to come LOL.

They were banned from Bs, but they hit off the server and the owner unbanned them LOL, hopefully they'll be blacklisted from PW soon as well ;d

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Don't even bother trying to flame me. If you can't use grammar properly don't bother using it at all.

@Ace I understand why you're a little bit heated but you still haven't proven that Team Annihilation were the ones that ddosed your members... We've mini'd you multiple times winning and losing and nothing's happened like this. We've also mini'd a **** load of other Clans and Teams and nothing like this has ever happened. So again, once you prove Team Annihilation were the ones that ddosed you guys, I'll believe it.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Don't even bother trying to flame me. If you can't use grammar properly don't bother using it at all.

@Ace I understand why you're a little bit heated but you still haven't proven that Team Annihilation were the ones that ddosed your members... We've mini'd you multiple times winning and losing and nothing's happened like this. We've also mini'd a **** load of other Clans and Teams and nothing like this has ever happened. So again, once you prove Team Annihilation were the ones that ddosed you guys, I'll believe it.

Yes because we unplug our routers in a team that brings NP and random TLP members,

Why would make ourselves disconnect, yet by shere coincidence 4 ******* people dc at the same time, same mini war, against the same team.

*I have no problem with each of these team/clans, both are great*

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

They were banned from Bs, but they hit off the server and the owner unbanned them LOL, hopefully they'll be blacklisted from PW soon as well ;d

Ace.

Ai wasn't banned from Battlescape for DDoSing you have no idea what you are talking about, You need to stop this propaganda now.

Jake/Fear No One/Britt

Were banned for SELLING BSGP not DDoSing.

Ai was banned the first time for the SAME reason, with some others that were completely UNRELATED to DDoSing.

This is coming from someone who knows the BS Staff and is apart of it.

No one in Team Annihilation is currently capable of DDoSing or even a shell to do so.

On top of that this DDoSing situation is just dissapointing to me for you having to post this knowing that Ai would never do this.

An EoP Elite battleaxe.gif

coolestnewmember.png

Ace.

Ai wasn't banned from Battlescape for DDoSing you have no idea what you are talking about, You need to stop this propaganda now.

Jake/Fear No One/Britt

Ai was banned the first time for the SAME reason, with some others that were completely UNRELATED to DDoSing.

On top of that this DDoSing situation is just dissapointing to me for you having to post this knowing that Ai would never do this.

LOL

"Ai wasn't banned from Battlescape for DDoSing you have no idea what you are talking about, You need to stop this propaganda now."

Do you eat propaganda for breakfast because you sure are feeding yourself some.

@Austin - Its the internet deal with it idgaf about grammar.

Ace.

Jake/Fear No One/Britt

No one in Team Annihilation is currently capable of DDoSing or even a shell to do so.

I could give a **** about your sweet talking, keep sitting behind that smart grammar hiding your own team's ****. We all know you did it, 4 people don't disconnect out of thin air; desperate idiots attempting to gain wins by cheating. Not surprised after all you;ve been logging from us when we log in the last 2 minis, and before that you got 3-0'd. I don't care about Rsps history, talk about Rs lil guy.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Ace.

Jake/Fear No One/Britt

I could give a **** about your sweet talking, keep sitting behind that smart grammar hiding your own team's ****. We all know you did it, 4 people don't disconnect out of thin air; desperate idiots attempting to gain wins by cheating. Not surprised after all you;ve been logging from us when we log in the last 2 minis, and before that you got 3-0'd. I don't care about Rsps history, talk about Rs lil guy.

EoP > Team Annihilation.

Trilogy is made up of EoP I care about my clan more then my team.

You guys are a big deal to me, If they would of DDoS'd they would of told me and I would of told you guys and most likely left for such a pathetic thing to do.

Still care for ya Ace, Even though sometimes you may look at me as if I flame you. Tried to show you I still cared for Trilogy back when ever Vi was around when I prompted you to stay with it.

:(

An EoP Elite battleaxe.gif

coolestnewmember.png