Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Signature Request

PaleBlueDot

• Render or Stock Image: Tupac-Movie.jpg

• Prefered Colours (Or match to image): Match to image, but in a way that enhances it. Like a metallic looking black and white theme might look interesting, if you could add some red, blue and black abstract kind of work in the background.

• Primary Text (with the quotation marks): "Only God can Judge me."

• Secondary Text (again, w/ the quotations):
    "Swift as the wind
    Quiet as the forest
    Conquer like the fire
    Steady as the mountain"

- Sun Tzu

• Any text animation (If multiple secondary texts): I'd like the names Kreusling and Thug Pride somewhere in the signature, because those are my RS names.

Any more info. needed?

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

Yeah, I guess use the center one, since that's what I was gonna use anywho before I added on two.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

I don't know, Yawnz first attempt fit the text pretty good. I decided to edit the parameters of the signature a bit; shouldn't be any more or less difficult, I hope.

- Carl Sagan