Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is Higher Force a pure clan?

Is HF a pure clan?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is HF a pure clan?

• Yes
    • No

In a way yes, Due to the zerkers having low based defence, But you may say OH THERES TANKS THEY GOT L1k3 99 def. They have 148 - str+att which adds up to a zerker being 99 atk+str and 45 def.

Other then that, Is 30 def a "Pure"?

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

The 45 def ones are zerks, not pures and not mains. They still have good offensive stats for their combat level.

The tanks are mains.

So no, not a pure clan, a half-main clan.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Believe it or not back before Valhalla closed for the first time and Phalanx closed as well, there was a Rune Pure/Range Tank community. Obviously we aren't "Pures" as we have 40-50 def accounts and 70-99 def accounts in the clan, but we aren't a "Main" clan. We're still a specialty clan with specific requirements and because Vh and Px couldn't and still can't step up to us we were forced to step into the world of "Main clans" and forced to fight mains.

The real question is how is 30 defence considered "Pure", its 30 defence lmao

Believe it or not back before Valhalla closed for the first time and Phalanx closed as well, there was a Rune Pure/Range Tank community. Obviously we aren't "Pures" as we have 40-50 def accounts and 70-99 def accounts in the clan, but we aren't a "Main" clan. We're still a specialty clan with specific requirements and because Vh and Px couldn't and still can't step up to us we were forced to step into the world of "Main clans" and forced to fight mains.

Actually you were forced to step into the world of "Pure Clans" and forced to fight pures.

Don't lie to the nice people here and pretend that you're at all competitive with main clans, the majority of weekends you spend sitting in lobby until MM ask you to log in and come to their rescue against EoP or FOE.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

Actually you were forced to step into the world of "Pure Clans" and forced to fight pures.

Don't lie to the nice people here and pretend that you're at all competitive with main clans, the majority of weekends you spend sitting in lobby until MM ask you to log in and come to their rescue against EoP or FOE.

Mate you're EoP, you were nothing in the clan world until very recently and look how quickly you've left again. You know nothing about Higher Force and its history, and if you believe that we sit there and wait for MM to call us then you're gullible as all hell.

If you knew anything you would know that we have been fighting mains since Vh closed for the first time, and only step into the "pure world" when we here you and FoE team up against MM and we come for a feast.

Then Why did HF beat the #2 p2p main clan on sunday?

You sit in the lobby and wait for Foe to start losing against MM

No.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Mate you're EoP, you were nothing in the clan world until very recently and look how quickly you've left again. You know nothing about Higher Force and its history, and if you believe that we sit there and wait for MM to call us then you're gullible as all hell.

If you knew anything you would know that we have been fighting mains since Vh closed for the first time, and only step into the "pure world" when we here you and FoE team up against MM and we come for a feast.

I've actually been browsing RSC for a few years, and the few topics that you guys actually make are either you smashing Vh or Px with 2-3x the opts, fighting F2P based main clans in P2P, or more recently, posting wins over FOE and EoP.

And to say that EoP was nothing until very recently, obviously you know nothing about EoP and its history :P

And on saturday you were logged out in lobby at ruins and the moment the fight at trees was crashed you logged in to hit us. You guys really don't have anything better to do :rolleyes:

tonkatruck.jpg

dude eop was #1 for the majority of 2007 lol

i dont think hf are pures but i don't think 30 defence is either. difference is, the majority of pure clans accept 30 defence, so does that make it pure?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

i dont think hf are pures but i don't think 30 defence is either. difference is, the majority of pure clans accept 30 defence, so does that make it pure?

No

9ftifd.png

No

well then i guess foe and eop and tlp and fi and cp aren't pure clans

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

No

well then i guess foe and eop and tlp and fi and cp aren't pure clans

There are no pure clans so u are right :thumbsup:

9ftifd.png

i am the only pure

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it