Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatal Force vs Chivalry [FULLOUT]

Needle

nice dp capes ff. i smell a war. :D

Sir, Dp took FF capes last year. I still remember the time Dp leader asked Streetz what capes FF used, and the next day - Dp started using Team-20 capes.

- X Needle X -

Cv declared on us, so dont complain about levels :wub:

you were not at the war, therefore you are **** bro

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

You sir, has something called jelousy problems ;) .

I am very jealous of you making your topic in an hours time

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

pump- We needed a fullout war badly, and the only clans our level that would accept wouldn't allow us to bring half our memberlist, so we were forced to fight a clan superior to us in levels. Being a low level clan, this was the first fullout for a lot of our members and you could tell some of them were overwhelmed in the 1st round, so we definitely needed the experience.

Unfortunately, we had a pretty bad pull at 24, it was a bad day for us which is a shame, but oh well. Not that it really matters at all but the last fight you guys had 16 ending, not 18. The most important part is that it was for the most part a clean fight with little to no flaming, and that everyone had fun.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Sir, Dp took FF capes last year. I still remember the time Dp leader asked Streetz what capes FF used, and the next day - Dp started using Team-20 capes.

Actully ya'll were closed when dp started using team 20 cape because it was only dy and dp using the capes...

Join Corrupt Pures

Actully ya'll were closed when dp started using team 20 cape because it was only dy and dp using the capes...

Eh, more like Raza knew I was bringing this clan back when I had the time and he asked us what capes we were using? LOL.

@Inu, just because we post a topic at a certain time doesn't mean anything? It still would've gone up?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

pump- We needed a fullout war badly, and the only clans our level that would accept wouldn't allow us to bring half our memberlist, so we were forced to fight a clan superior to us in levels. Being a low level clan, this was the first fullout for a lot of our members and you could tell some of them were overwhelmed in the 1st round, so we definitely needed the experience.

Unfortunately, we had a pretty bad pull at 24, it was a bad day for us which is a shame, but oh well. Not that it really matters at all but the last fight you guys had 16 ending, not 18. The most important part is that it was for the most part a clean fight with little to no flaming, and that everyone had fun.

I see where you'r coming from, respect for challenging us.

And for the third round, was a mistake - dc'd half way and member told me we ahd 18 left but guess not. But go easy eh? we sat 10 people to give u a fair fight.

- X Needle X -