Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The usual Saturday Shenanigans

Aly

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

Thanks to Bob for writing most of the topic, I will post on his behalf. All credits to Bob though =]

MM headed out for our regular Saturday F2P trip with 75 people peaking just over 80. We were seeking action from EOP and FOE and only really got some from the latter.

n4cnt2.png

16gqdc.png

Videos

n4cnt2.png

Our first fight was against EOP we were chasing them for a while until we managed to catch them stood next to TLP at north east stairs, we hit them in single clearing them from the crater even in their precious Addy.

MM Starting: 75

EOP Starting: 70

MM ending:

EOP ending: 0 most had died or ran away.

110521162356.jpg

110521132256.png

110521132842.png

n4cnt2.png

Our second fight was against FOE they actually had more opts than us and looked to bring the fight to MM. We had an unorganised start and they had the first push but this failed to have an impact on our members and from that moment on the fight started to look in MMs favour. A few good calls on Teamspeak encouraged our members to push against the lava east of dwarves forcing FOE to clump slightly south of us. We had worked down two wilderness levels then the calls of EOP crashed were heard and seen. MM tried to avoid EOP yet it was obvious we were the targets, we called BH stairs and from there walked down with over half our members.

MM starting: 80

FOE starting: 83

EOP crashing: 70?

MM ending: ~60 Spread all over the place due to EOP most walked down through BH crater

FOE ending: No idea, doubt EOP touched them

EOP ending: below 60. The idiots that chased us west died.

110521234121.png110521163958.jpg

110521164110.jpg

110521164126.jpg

blejl224109.png

110521234031.png

110521164110.jpg

110521164126.jpg

110521163938.png

110521164021.png

110521164145.png

110521164336.png

n4cnt2.png

Our last fight was situated at Chaos Altar prime, which has turned into the last resort for clans that cannot win above level 15 wilderness. Here we rushed FOE who were hiding behind the altar. We waited north sniping them for around 30 seconds and then called a push to the north side of altar, from here we had great piles and worked round the east side of altar until we had taken FOE’s original position. The end of the fight found us with about 5 FOE we could attack and their 100+ combat unit. The difference between MM and FOE now is that we remain pures and you became mains, we could not attack the 100s so called north to the GAP here we found FOE had half their clan returning and not wanting to be sucked into a pathetic return fight in F2P we called a regroup at hollow tree to start the return fight but when we hit them they tried fighting us for a while but seeing the size of the regroup they just ran for the ditch instead.

MM starting: 80

FOE starting: 80

MM ending: 60+

FOE ending: a few at ditch rest at bank.

blejl225705.png

blejl230000.png

110521230152.png

110521230328.png

110522000122.png

110521235728.png

110521235819.png

110521235947.png

110521160019.png

n4cnt2.png

From here we went looking for EOP again, we found them fighting a couple other clans in Edge level 5 so we ended our trip here. Thanks all for the fights and thanks again for proving nearly all of our fights are crashed.

n4cnt2.png

Pictures

110521224815.png

110521171225.jpg

110521161700.png

picture12kw.png

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor leadership, screwed your clan over today... bad calling from mm leaders in f2p is rare i was suprised.

ty for fights, all i have to say on the matter as my topic gives our view of the trip.

read it

#TEAM-WALLI

poor leadership, screwed your clan over today... bad calling from mm leaders in f2p is rare i was suprised.

ty for fights, all i have to say on the matter as my topic gives our view of the trip.

read it

nothing wrong with today's trip other than the usual, not being able to get a fair fight. It's tough having a target on your back, you wouldn't know.

good trip, vids posted.

oo20nv.png

altar fight we won, they got dominated but they did a nice job regrouping. And yea.. it's hard to clear every member out when you can't hit their 100+ at ca lol. So I can see why they think they won. All they did was practically get cleared, their 100+ members were goofing around until their other guys remassed. All foe could do was to try and extend the fight because they can't beat us without dicking around.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

its a shame foe had to lower their reqs, and are too afraid to fight us any deeper, it could have been a clean fight!

if other clans want to keep claiming false wins, and disprove us, please fight us deeper than 10 wild, that would solve all of your problems, untill then.........cya hick!

oo20nv.png

Looks like FOE cleared you north of CA and you just regrouped in low level wild and rushed when they'd already won and left.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

its a shame foe had to lower their reqs, and are too afraid to fight us any deeper, it could have been a clean fight!

if other clans want to keep claiming false wins, and disprove us, please fight us deeper than 10 wild, that would solve all of your problems, untill then.........cya hick!

We didn't lower our reqs and I'm pretty sure we spended the last 30 mins of our trip at gap, in same world as you were, waiting for you to come and fight. Instead you decided to end you're trip with a lil bs fest or whatever.

Oh and I'm looking forward to the vid of Foe, especially of the fight at ca.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

o6mkba.png

Ye such a shame.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

o6mkba.png

Ye such a shame.

i fail to see why you think you're so clever? out of that right click, there was 1 or 2 foe members that i personally can attack. the rest were returners that ran in to keep the fight going as we had cleared the battlefield, for some reason foe and eop tend to think the fight is still continued once your entire group gets dropped and you return with a bunch of idiots in nothing but scims, not the case.. nice one einstein.

oo20nv.png

o6mkba.png

Ye such a shame.

i fail to see why you think you're so clever? out of that right click, there was 1 foe member, and about 7 other mm, care to re- explain copernicus? sorry to burn out that light bulb above your head.

Was the only real time you got a right click in your vid.

Just saying, You could hit people, You were just left clicking all day on people you couldnt.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Looked easy MM.

Better luck next time FOEOP.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?