Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's F2P Saturday 5/21/2011

Archbishop

chaoticbanner.png

MxsH4.png

We started today with low expectations knowing we wouldn't be able to fight many clans with our pull. We peaked at around 25 today, had some fun fights and even managed to clear 2 clans at once :P

Read the topic for more information, or just watch the video below if you're lazy like me

chdivider.png

chdivider.png

Chaotic vs Integrity

Chaotic Starting - 20

Integrity Starting - 17

Chaotic Ending - 15

Integrity Ending - 0

Our first fight was against a clan we knew would be pretty easy to take out, we had the opt advantage and we knew we had better organization as well.

Right as we hit them just south of 18 portal, BV crashed the fight from the south. We ran north and held the 18 portal waiting for BV to test us, BV came into our territory for about 3 seconds before they realized trying a stacked fight against us is a really bad idea and dipped south to CA and commenced to spam "Off Ch", Not sure why... O.O

Meanwhile, we knew iG were re-grouping at the pond east near old clan wars and quickly got a fall in and commenced to clear them out.

After iG were dead, we were standing about looting near graveyard and Outrage rushed us out of nowhere and killed most of us

chdivider.png

Chaotic vs Negative + Integrity

Chaotic Starting - 25

Negative + Integrity Starting - 30?

Chaotic Ending - 15

Negative + Integrity Ending - 0

Resources told us that Integrity had decided to team up with Negative, we knew that this was going to be a very tough fight judging by the opt difference but we were going for it anyway. Logging in quickly getting a fall in we potted up and headed towards the volcanoes where Negative and iG were mucking about.

They put up a decent fight but in the end our organization and armor was just too much for them, clearing them out in about 5 minutes. Once again Outrage rushed us just as soon as we got done clearing a clan, making that twice today. Not sure why they have such hard feelings against us, but we'll be returning the favor sometime ;)

chdivider.png

Chaotic vs Malice

Chaotic Starting - 19

Malice Starting - 19

Chaotic Ending - 17

Malice Ending - 0

Towards the end of our PK trip, Malice approached us for a run-in. Seeing as it was matched opts, and this is probably one of the clans that trash talk us the most, we were very excited for this fight. Malice defended at spider village, up against the furnace forcing themselves into a wall.

In my opinion, this gave us the advantage seeing as all we had to do is right click on the DD and let our armor soak damage xD, either way thanks Malice and I hope our relations can improve in the future! Respect <3

chdivider.png

After this we ended our official trip, banked all of our items and went out to snipe CT for some fun since we heard they needed EF just to compete with CP (lol)

IRC - #Chaotic

Website - http://s4.zetaboards.com/ChaoticRs/index/

Memberslist - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaoticrs

Chaotic vs Negative + IntegrityChaotic Starting - 25Negative + Integrity Starting - 30?Chaotic Ending - 15Negative + Integrity Ending - 0Resources told us that Integrity had decided to team up with Negative, we knew that this was going to be a very tough fight judging by the opt difference but we were going for it anyway. Logging in quickly getting a fall in we potted up and headed towards the volcanoes where Negative and iG were mucking about.They put up a decent fight but in the end our organization and armor was just too much for them, clearing them out in about 5 minutes. Once again Outrage rushed us just as soon as we got done clearing a clan, making that twice today. Not sure why they have such hard feelings against us, but we'll be returning the favor sometime

Dno why you think we teamed with IG, we were bored and decided to hit them in while they was in single, turned messy so we booked it into multi when you hit us, we were hitting every clan there (that includes the EO that was falled in on you)

Good job on your endevours, don't assume though.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

idk what your resources are but im pretty sure we didn't team with integrity.

weight of your 4head making you a little light headed tyluh (lol pun)

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Idk what that 4head is taking about, we never teamed with iG, so it was a 1 v 2 for us. You can ask anyone in Negative or Integrity L. Good trip guys

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

Our resources in iG said you guys were spamming stuff to each other in-game and being really friendly, I saw iG members stacked up on your side of the hill.

Sorry for assuming the obvious :/

Get better recources then,

Ima sleep, g'night.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I'm sorry mate but that's absurd. We don't team with anyone.

You guys rushed us while we were hitting Integrity in single. Integrity had gone off to bank or regroup when we were fighting you. Not to mention the fact that Chaotic teamed with Elimination. You were the one with the 2v1 advantage :x

Other than that bit, nice trip mates!!

pandanegative1.png

Ffs I wasn't there for the latter part of the trip

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Not sniping you, but instead kicking you with nothing to be that fly in your ear. but at the same time not "crashing it" i dont think 7 un geared pures going to do vs 45-50 CT. . . kill like 5 or 6? Now vs EF i could see that as something to ***** about!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Not sniping you, but instead kicking you with nothing to be that fly in your ear. but at the same time not "crashing it" i dont think 7 un geared pures going to do vs 45-50 CT. . . kill like 5 or 6? Now vs EF i could see that as something to ***** about!

wat up duvalllllllllllllllllllllllll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63XUZ4iGRY8...nel_video_title