Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coming for #1 P2p med ~ Outrage is Here

Morris

Stop fighting the toddlers of p2p come fight the big boys #havoc if u wanna fight any time of the week.

"Big Boys" yet you guys are scared shitless of TLP, that made me lol.

dipsy.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ct hopped for the next fight, i got blitzed so i decided to get some k/d by killing your last 6 members (5 of which were 1 itemers)

110529231231.png

You got trashed it seems, but gj earlier on in your trip.

This was 30 minutes after our PK trip, like 6 Members messing around lol :3

You had 15~ people at north west of 18 ports and i single handedly chased you to bh, if you were 'messing around' why were you crashing Ma thats not very nice considering you just "beat" them.

Btw this was at around 21:50 GMT, you ended kinda early?

The funny thing is you gloryed out when your in an honor clan

http://control-rs.com/index.php?/topic/3660-rules/

Ct hopped for the next fight, i got blitzed so i decided to get some k/d by killing your last 6 members (5 of which were 1 itemers)

110529231231.png

You got trashed it seems, but gj earlier on in your trip.

This was 30 minutes after our PK trip, like 6 Members messing around lol :3

that was after our bs fest ...

rofl this was way after the trip get the facts straight

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

★ Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot ★

Stop fighting the toddlers of p2p come fight the big boys #havoc if u wanna fight any time of the week.

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

Oh the stupidity amazes me. You shouldn't be lookin for confidence boosters from Havoc rofl, keep focusing on EOP and FI and we'll see you soon enough.

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

Oh the stupidity amazes me. You shouldn't be lookin for confidence boosters from Havoc rofl, keep focusing on EOP and FI and we'll see you soon enough.

Who's looking for confidence from a MPC who thinks there the ****, rofl. Another thing, why talk **** to TLP so much and not even mini or bother to prep them, you guys hide from them every sunday and hunt clans like TR and CPR who pull 20-30, "Big Boys" LMAO

dipsy.png

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

You guys claim to be soo big yet all you could say when you hear TLP is 3 months Vs 5 years..... Havoc talks madd ish to TLP but won't fight them. Beat them in MATCHED[/b] and sure, you can have #1 P2P

All this is about is #1 p2p med, not hpc, we've never claimed to be so big, we're simply asking Outrage to fight us if they're going to claim #1 p2p med. TLP always has to get involved rofl.

Not to be a **** or dispute your ownage on the weekend, don't say you're coming for #1 Med if you're not willing to fight someone like Havoc that would most likely stomp ur ass to ****, u fought all the crap mpcs lol

Not to be a **** or dispute your ownage on the weekend, don't say you're coming for #1 Med if you're not willing to fight someone like Havoc that would most likely stomp ur ass to ****, u fought all the crap mpcs lol

Don't talk, your Clan closed after 2 weeks, as predicted by me <3. (seeing as how you are mad already I decided to spread some salt inside of your wounds so I have something to smile about :3)

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

lol lilguy clan

Do you not realize I could reopen Defiance the 6th time and pull 20 and kick your ass? lol

I wouldn't even have to be active, demonstrating why Ambition closed, 3/4 leaders inactive doesn't get you very far. Although your whole battlescape staff dedicates themselves to playing runescape so they can have their e-rep of being cool.

I could let Maxipad lead, and we'd still kick your ass. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he was on tinychat naked whilst leading.

Whoever gets mad over runescape is a extremist, generally not me.

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

Who's looking for confidence from a MPC who thinks there the ****, rofl. Another thing, why talk **** to TLP so much and not even mini or bother to prep them, you guys hide from them every sunday and hunt clans like TR and CPR who pull 20-30, "Big Boys" LMAO

TR had more than us when we fought them o_O Why don't you guys fight FOE, who is only about 10~ pulls away, instead of trying to stir up an issue with someone who pulls 20-30~ less. I don't even know if you're TLP and I don't really care lol just stop trying to make attacks on Havoc we may not be that high of a force to be reckon with but you never know what can happen lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Didnt know TLP was med level thanks for the information.

mackintosh.png4094f43e4fed232e1329849598.png

Didnt know TLP was med level thanks for the information.

:thumbsup:

2spec.gif

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

You guys claim to be soo big yet all you could say when you hear TLP is 3 months Vs 5 years..... Havoc talks madd ish to TLP but won't fight them. Beat them in MATCHED[/b] and sure, you can have #1 P2P

All this is about is #1 p2p med, not hpc, we've never claimed to be so big, we're simply asking Outrage to fight us if they're going to claim #1 p2p med. TLP always has to get involved rofl.

Where in the topic do we claim to be #1 med. Your illiteracy is taking this thread to far. Please, read the title. "Coming for #1". We did not say anything about havoc or w/e clan your in. We have the right to run for #1 am i correct? It is a game, we can say we are #1 for all we care. Now get lost and L2read forreal, taking small sht way to far.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

Where in the topic do we claim to be #1 med. Your illiteracy is taking this thread to far. Please, read the title. "Coming for #1". We did not say anything about havoc or w/e clan your in. We have the right to run for #1 am i correct? It is a game, we can say we are #1 for all we care. Now get lost and L2read forreal, taking small sht way to far.

Illiteracy? Im simply stating if you're gonna "run" for #1 p2p med like you've been doing for the past 3 weeks you're gonna have to fight Havoc eventually. We ask you week in and week out and all we want is a run in. The only person taking stuff to far is you because of the fact your getting defensive over your mediocre Sunday.