Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

Your mains wore our colours so that's just a facepalm.

Anyway this was useless, didn't benefit either of us, both our member base's banks are cleared and neither of our k/d's went up or down, and showed who uses desperate measures again to attempt to win.

I'm done posting.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mains started to show up, which we assumed were TR\'s.

Show One.

110529141143.png

(17:34:27) -Impact[13]- × (Clan): 30151659 is in 4 clans: Best RS2 Players of Osama Era, Runescapes Greatest Minecrafters, Team Farcast and Tribulation

(17:35:17) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [30151659] Unranked | Level: 45 |

stats190256.png

110529142626.png

(17:33:55) -[uK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Anex] Unranked | Level: 40 | Exp: 38,249

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Return fights aren't fun tbh

lol gj.

That's why we wanted 15 minutes lol

At the 15 minute mark you were losing, so you just kept returning.

Such a hypocrite.

Anyway this was useless, didn't benefit either of us, both our member base's banks are cleared and neither of our k/d's went up or down, and showed who uses desperate measures again to attempt to win.
Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Return fights aren't fun tbh

lol gj.

That's why we wanted 15 minutes lol

At the 15 minute mark you were losing, so you just kept returning.

Such a hypocrite.

We called it off, you guys kept returning lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

After 44 mins, the Mains Poured in. The fight was over.

I'm sorry, but we cant compete with mains.

Then take them off your ML.

-------------------------------

Part 3/3 now up and in the topic.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Davld you yourself knew you lost this battle after losing your 20th mystic set, so then you 3 itemed returning in only mystic top and bottom and ancient staff and just waited to get attacked so you looked like you were returning. The only member i saw returning from TR with mage was Imwealthy.

Second off its your anniversary and you teamed with Repulsive.

As far as mains who is annex? and you have a 40 def added on your ml?

There is even a pic of your member saying he can't return while the guy returning in a monk robe top and rapier and nothing else is telling him he has to. Don't even start to blame this on mains, we have proof from invites that you started with 3 zerks in your cc when we first ran in. I also don't see how you can claim a win even if we did stop at the '15' minute mark when we cleared you from piper all the way back to GDZ, the only reason you guys would keep returning is because you know you were down. There's a reason why when we pmed Roman to stop he didn't. If you really think you're the better clan then full out us.

The one pic I got of a main although you had about 3-4 mains

110529171630.png

Early on your guys returns were half way welfare but by the end of the trip you all looked like this

110529171620.png

1 item dds???? If we had a recording of our ts you would notice me and several of the ranks in Havoc telling people, if your going to rag/1 item or anything of that sort leave your dismissed. I also on countless times told Havoc to show pride and bring out some good gear, after all ragging wont win fights and we proved that when you guys left and we were still there.

And about the 15 min return cutt off, we cutt off our returns and all of our people sat in edgeville waiting as you guys kept on tellying in. 1-2 mins after that you guys were still coming up so we said **** it and we came in with returns. Good fight but the better clan came out on top.

2spec.gif

I'm done posting.

I died 1 time and made 7mill, same with many other havoc members, I think our bank went up?

2spec.gif

I'm done posting.

I died 1 time and made 7mill, same with many other havoc members, I think our bank went up?

Lol.

Our k/d ratios were the same, which means we killed each other and died around the same amounts.

Your second post on purewarfare but you're already learning the ropes of the lies, Good job.

Edit: Everyone in my clan made 15m+ and had very large amounts of fun.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Alright,

Let me just clear this up. TR needs to quit lying and just accept the fact they got their asses litterally handed to them. After the 15 minute mark, I can garuntee that we were told to stop returning. After about 10 minutes of waiting, Loki said they were still returning and that everyone should get up to GDZ. On return we re took GDZ and began to barrage the tp spot. This rape fest of their returns continued for a long period of time until TR's members who have 2m banks could not afford to risk 50k, and they decided that they would come 1 item and try to get free gp. If you watch the videos you can clearly see that you have a **** load of 1 itemers, so dont try and say it's ********. As for the mains, like said before we have proof you started with mains. I don't see why you dont just accept the fact your in a slump and the only way you think you can get out of it is by saying stupid lies that aren't even true. Next time you try and say you beat Havoc, please get some proof now GTFO of this thread.

@Davld that explains why you stopped returning? HAHA, kid stop ******* lying and get over your e-*****

What can I say. Gf Tr I guess. Was fun thanks for the loots. If bringing invites/mains r gonna make u feel confident on sunday keep bringing them. Id love 2 clear you again.

(15:31:10) <[iR]Zack> well theyre not very good callers

(15:31:14) <[iR]Zack> and roman was raging alot

(15:31:21) <[iR]Zack> but besides that all u heard was return return return

Ill teach you guys how 2 call for a small fee. Shouldnt be a problem since you phish all your cash Roman. Pm me if you wanna make some sort of deal.

mackintosh.png4094f43e4fed232e1329849598.png

Ya my second post cause bull **** like this isnt worth posting about, I've been in the pure community longer than you post count on PW doesnt make you cool. Me being on a nasty kill streak all to tr and tr mains, now that makes me cool.

2spec.gif

gj today guys

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Lol.

Why are mains even involved, and why does your clan always get brought up with mains.

Come on now, Loki!

The funny thing is, if you knew anything about Havoc you would know yes we do have the best mains but we don't use them until the opposing clan does first. Which seems fair to me

2spec.gif