Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trash Trash Trash Trash.

TR wanted to play the main game today.

Too bad Havoc plays it better there too.

I would love to play on my pure when we fight TR, but every single time we have an actual fight, IR mains or TR's butt buddies show up. (Namely Adam1)

If you have any control over it TR, please stop sending mains after us, cause you won't win.

And also because I really don't want to continue buying membership on an account I don't use.

And no, i'm not saying I didn't attacking TR members cause to be quite honest, they ****** me off after they DDoS'd me last weekend.

That is all.

110529172318.png

After this idiot decided it'd be smart to kill me.

110529160557.png

This happened. (Killed him like 1-2 times more but cbf'd pic'ing)

110529160906.png

110529163354.png

And if he wasn't from TR, I guess you guys can thank me even though I know he hates Havoc because he got kicked from Havoc and got declined from HF.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

Impressive

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Shall i have my Main Geared and ready at Corp?

I thought were beyond this point but if you think its nessacary, we can have our Maxed mains in like Monk juniours.

Zkut8.jpg

Shall i have my Main Geared and ready at Corp?

I thought were beyond this point but if you think its nessacary, we can have our Maxed mains in like Monk juniours.

I was going to respond with an insult at your pitiful threat, but I realized something: Your threat doesn't mean **** :thumbsup:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

**** attitude, your clan is goiong no where.

I'm sorry, should we lie? Say we never used mains even though both clans did? Say that we win every fight even if it's a dragged return fight with no clear winner? Maybe add sugarcoat "spies" with "scouts"?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

**** attitude, your clan is goiong no where.

I'm sorry, should we lie? Say we never used mains even though both clans did? Say that we win every fight even if it's a dragged return fight with no clear winner? Maybe add sugarcoat "spies" with "scouts"?

:thumbsup:

2spec.gif

How about nobody brings mains so we can just leave all this talkytalk behind and congratulate each other on sunday wins?

Just an idea.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011