Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW List (Re-Posted)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you restrict clans in a war thats supposed to display their complete strength?

If you beat a clan in a 1 def war then go out into the wilderness where there are no defence caps and get smacked, how does that make you a better clan, or one deserving of being higher on the rankings?

If you're going to give it 1 defence cap may as well call it 1 Def rankings, because a complete ranking system wouldn't restrict clans from using what they have.

Same goes for curses/dung/summoning/corrupts etc etc.

inb4 clan A gets a ml of everyone in 40 def, calls themselves rune pure clan, wrecks everyone in wild, calls themselves #1 pureclan

Obviously we wouldn't allow zerk clans into the ranking systems anyway.

but then again, according to the RSC and Jagex tournaments, they're pure clans anyway.

zerkers are pures too, it's 2011.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Are the fights matched or full-out? I didn't see that stated anywhere in the rules/topic.

10 Def cap would be the most suitable.

I support if def cap is changed.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

OT: i dont think the higher clans really care about a list, i guess it would be fun for smaller clans as they get entertained by a number

Dude the higher lvl clans care more about being #1 wtf u on about kid

2j5ctom.jpg

Are the fights matched or full-out? I didn't see that stated anywhere in the rules/topic.

10 Def cap would be the most suitable.

I support if def cap is changed.

PCR wars were full outs. Matched wars might as well be preps.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

this won't work, just look at the people fighting over the rules already. But can't blame you for trying to get wars going.. but certain clans are too scared to war.. :s

this won't work, just look at the people fighting over the rules already. But can't blame you for trying to get wars going.. but certain clans are too scared to war.. :s

Didn't your clan just decline a P2P fullout with FOE because "100v100 isn't fullout"?

For a clan that brags about their 3 100v100 "fullout" wins last year nonstop, seems like FOE aren't the ones full of excuses anymore.

100088_tonka_real_rugged_dump_truck.jpg

troo tonkas never die

Didn't your clan just decline a P2P fullout with FOE because "100v100 isn't fullout"?

For a clan that brags about their 3 100v100 "fullout" wins last year nonstop, seems like FOE aren't the ones full of excuses anymore.

Zing.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

I don't understand , its seem everything p0ke or any other intelligent person on this forum brings a good idea to a table . THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT. Its sad....

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I agree with everything besides the 20 def. In my opinion it should be 1 def, great topic poke.

in the old PCR list, the rules were negotiated, including defence. 10 defence was when no one could agree.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

what? where are you going with this lol? If clans can pull over 100 and if it's capped at 100.. it's not a full out. Our past wars with FOE, neither clan was pulling much over 100 so the cap wasn't that big of a deal. It's different now.

what? where are you going with this lol? If clans can pull over 100 and if it's capped at 100.. it's not a full out. Our past wars with FOE, neither clan was pulling much over 100 so the cap wasn't that big of a deal. It's different now.

pretty sure each clan had to sit a few, so it wasnt a fullout

but gratz on ur 3 matched prep wins last year.

troo tonkas never die

I seriously love you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

last year, who cares lol but thanks for the gratz.

mm vs foe full out in wilderness each cc/friendschat/irc/ts has a special judge/adjudicator in cc/friendschats/irc/ts

Pierz goes hard lol

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Not enough trust between clans for anything to go ahead in the wilderness. Clan wars dangerous default, can be negotiated to wilderness if both clans think its worth while.

Yes because there was any other way of warring last year. Especially when no one wanted to war in the PVP zone because of crashers. Besides, I think I'm right in saying MM only pulled 103 for the war. Sorry to those 3 who had to sit.

Sit down, shut up.

4Fdyf.png

Yes because there was any other way of warring last year. Especially when no one wanted to war in the PVP zone because of crashers. Besides, I think I'm right in saying MM only pulled 103 for the war. Sorry to those 3 who had to sit.

Sit down, shut up.

A full out war involving any of the top 3 clans would get crashed. Also, your clan seems to have a bit of history with a clan that tends to crash pure wars involving you. Not naming any names, of course. :Slim:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

I agree with everything besides the 20 def. In my opinion it should be 1 def, great topic poke.

in the old PCR list, the rules were negotiated, including defence. 10 defence was when no one could agree.

I understand that but 1 def is the only fair.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Sit down, shut up.

There were 3 bh worlds and 3 pvp worlds, and any clan could crash just as easily now as then because everyone has spies in everyone.

If you sat anyone its not a fullout, and FOE would have had to sit people too.

And i'm already sitting down, you think i hero on pure warfare standing up?

Think before you hit that 'add reply' button please.

troo tonkas never die