Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW List (Re-Posted)

Before you start reading, here's the TL;DR for people who don't have enough time to read...

Bring PCR list back, with F2P+P2P PCR list, make it so you can only declare on clans 2 spaces above you to prevent people at the bottom declaring on people at the top to troll. Remove clans who decline 3 wars in a row.

And if you want to investigate the idea properly, read on...

===========================

Now to start this topic off, if you are one of the bandwagon idiots who think that the PCR list will fail because somebody posted that on Pure Warfare even though you weren't around when it existed, get off the topic. Either post a reasonable argument or go and pretend to be intelligent elsewhere. I'm not writing this topic for trolls.

We're all a part of a pure world with all talk and no walk. The community is growing stale and instead of fighting it out on the battlefield to prove something, people resort to smack-talking and then excuses. Although I am a lover of the wilderness myself, the only place to settle a good brawl such as a PCR war is in Clan Wars where no outside circumstances can change anything.

So, what was the problem with the original PCR list?

• Clans at the bottom would declare against clans at the top to troll.
  • Clans would go inactive/decline every fight.

I believe that there are viable solutions to these problems that would allow the PCR list to function correctly and possibly bring the spark back to this community. I used the PCR list quite frequently when it was around, declaring and winning three wars. So let's start with the basics just so that we can move onto the new rules...

Rules

• 20 Defence Cap.
  • All On.
  • Clan Wars Dangerous.
  • Three Rounds.
  • Two Classic, One Plat.
  • 5 Days Prep Minimum.
  • Declarations to be accepted in 24 Hours.
  • Memberlist locked 24 hours after declaration.
  • Clans can be declared on once every two weeks.
  • If site is hacked, clans have two weeks to recover.

Just incase you did forget, above are the pretty basic rules of a PCR war. A clan will declare on a clan with a higher position with the following rules and will then take the spot of the clan they declare on if they win. If the clan declines the war, they will be removed from the PCR list. Simple!

Lower clans declaring on higher

Correct me if I'm mistaken but I remember a really small clan declaring for the #1 spot and wasting the time of the #1 clan, this is when people started to view the PCR list as a joke. Well there is a really simple solution to this, you make it a rule that you can not declare on a clan more than two positions ahead of you. For example, if you are currently #7, you can only declare for #6 or #5. Many of the current rivalries are three way (Such as MM, FOE and EOP) so having to move up one step at a time might reduce the action.

I believe that if we implemented this, people would not be able to exploit the "Decline and move down" rule.

Clans Frequently Declining

So another problem with the old list was people making excuses and declining wars. Well the first real solution to this is, grow some ******* balls and stop taking RuneScape too seriously. Honestly it's a game, and if clan leaders are willing to deprive action from their own members just to protect their own reputation then I feel sorry for their clan.

But on a serious note, there should be an inactivity rule for the PCR list. If you decline three PCR declarations in a row, you should be moved to the bottom of the PCR list or possibly kicked off it. People will probably try and ride one rank (Getting #3 and then declining a war every two weeks) and so having an inactivity rule should fix that.

To be honest, a PCR list is what we really need. I can see a lot of peaks during the summer, clans are getting their old-school members back and there are so many new and upcoming clans. If we are able to find somebody civil enough to manage this with enough free time, it would be worth it. Please post your opinions and suggestions.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 defense seems the most logical

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

10 defence at the most in my opinion.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay