Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Creating a Clan!

Clans aren't hard to run, they are only hard to run if you make it a job. If you have fun with it and run it in a way you enjoy then you will enjoy it rather then making it feel like a pointless job. Although I appreciate the reply, all 4 of those characteristics you listed sadly weren't found on this topic anywhere, besides myself of course (;. And as I said before, if I wanted advice, I would of asked for it. This is just simply showing again the stupid side of this community. :P

I know what I'm doing Klar (; I'm not going to start a clan with people I don't know, I'm simply using this to find a few extra people that are interested in being apart of a new clan and if I happen to know the person that pm'd me - I wanted to talk to them more, which I got a couple PM's from some people that I briefly knew in the past.

Tyler - I could open the clan with the people I have interested now and walk right over Chaotic. But ultimately, that isn't my goal. :P

GL with your quest

4Fdyf.png

Clans aren't hard to run, they are only hard to run if you make it a job. If you have fun with it and run it in a way you enjoy then you will enjoy it rather then making it feel like a pointless job. Although I appreciate the reply, all 4 of those characteristics you listed sadly weren't found on this topic anywhere, besides myself of course (;. And as I said before, if I wanted advice, I would of asked for it. This is just simply showing again the stupid side of this community. :P

I know what I'm doing Klar (; I'm not going to start a clan with people I don't know, I'm simply using this to find a few extra people that are interested in being apart of a new clan and if I happen to know the person that pm'd me - I wanted to talk to them more, which I got a couple PM's from some people that I briefly knew in the past.

Tyler - I could open the clan with the people I have interested now and walk right over Chaotic. But ultimately, that isn't my goal. :P

Good luck, but with that attitude your clan will close within 3 months.

Don't mean to flame or troll, just stating (what I find are) facts.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Its not smart to start a clan with someone you don't know. Try finding your friends, and dicuss this kinda stuff. Starting with random people will only lead to conflict near on.

Sorry buddy but if you have to post here to find people who want to help you create a clan, you are bound to fail and waste your time.

Please, try not to take this personal instead try to look at it like an advice.

Take it from me, don't make a clan with idiots.

Thanks for the advice, but all 3 of you have led a clan that has died, so please don't ruin my topic, you have no idea what i'm trying to accomplish ATM.

Best post ever.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Its not smart to start a clan with someone you don't know. Try finding your friends, and dicuss this kinda stuff. Starting with random people will only lead to conflict near on.

Sorry buddy but if you have to post here to find people who want to help you create a clan, you are bound to fail and waste your time.

Please, try not to take this personal instead try to look at it like an advice.

Take it from me, don't make a clan with idiots.

Yeah, I lol'd. Bob got OWNED.

Thanks for the advice, but all 3 of you have led a clan that has died, so please don't ruin my topic, you have no idea what i'm trying to accomplish ATM.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Grayson's clan died because of starting it with random people so I'd listen to him. Also, Bbrad PMed me on Purewarfare wanting to open AF. Remember them? Probably not because it closed before it opened; we were all random people to each other.

Grayson's clan failed because he's a horrible leader, get your facts straight. This is the fourth time you've said **** without knowing the truth.

Idiot

dipsy.png

Grayson's clan died because of starting it with random people so I'd listen to him. Also, Bbrad PMed me on Purewarfare wanting to open AF. Remember them? Probably not because it closed before it opened; we were all random people to each other.

Grayson's clan failed because he's a horrible leader, get your facts straight. This is the fourth time you've said **** without knowing the truth.

Idiot

Damn feisty!

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic