Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our Brutality is your Fatality.

Solo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man up and fight the big boys eh? I love fighting MM and FOE, we are on good terms with FOE so we don't go out of our way to hit them on our trips, especially Saturday when they were busy with MM. We have atleast 2 preps with FOE almost every week to make up for not fighting in the wilderness. As for MM, Solo PM'd MM ranks asking them for a fight but they didn't respond. FI talked **** all week, so we hit them....why is it so hard for you CT kids to understand that? Instead your all so angry and butt-hurt because for ONCE you never got to have a good fight with fatality. It's not the end of the world, you guys act like your the only clan thats allowed to hit FI in the wildy or something. If anything, we probably did CT more of a favour than anything. There is more than just one clan you can hit on weekends, theres not only just FI....just like we don't have to hit MM every single weekend. We switched it up this weekend, and it was for a reason. If you guys don't like that, then to be honest, I don't even give a **** lol....cheer up boys, theres always next weekend...although you may want to have leaks/spys in other clans besides FI just incase... unless you want to get hit again.....but d/w we won't attack you, just the green capes. ;)

thekingu.png

Fi had no more than 50 every fight, we had 53 and not all were in range.

You crashed fights, they were not clean and it wasn't Fi + CT + etc.. that you put vs EOP. It started with Fi hitting CP, then fighting Control, then fighting EOP with about 45 people left. Just clearing that up for the cluster fight.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

I'm assuming this whole topic is full of lies as you forgot to mention the fact that we cleared you at BH :s
MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Hey big can you get of this topic really annoying seeing you post stupid things. Thanks

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Good fights, kind of sad you have to go all out on this though. The level of flaming is kind of ridiculous, considering you had a few mains.

The Russell that I knew back in EOP woud never have condoned such behavior.

I enjoyed our trip, thanks though.

The Russell you knew never had to deal with people like 101 Sins back then, ahh the good old days. With people like 101 saying we're slumping all because they had 1 good week with their invites isn't a smart move, saying stuff like "enjoy your summer of slumping" and "looking forward to stomping you guys next weekend"...along with Skillzy as well, is a pretty stupid move on their behalf...your a chill guy Matt, but FI deserved every bit of it plus more, your staff should have learned not to have such big mouths, maybe then you'd actually get out of the slump instead of digging yourselves a bigger hole. I'd like to have a friendly rivalry with Fatality, but with the staff you guys got now it's near impossible, so sorry about that.

Kind of pathetic of you guys. EOP says respect to the clans that stuck around to fight them but i dont see Fatality or Control running away. I see 2 dedicated clans returning and pushing on with the fight. These clans fought EOP despite the numbers and gave yall a good fight yet you flame and threaten them by ruining their summers and what not. All i see from Fatality on this topic is good sportsmanship. I dont see a single CT or FI member attempting a flame yet every single EOP member i see has dished out flame on this topic. Be respectful EOP. I know it might be tempting after that trip but honestly its just immature. Tbh I dont see why the #3 top clan has to stoop so low to fight clans that are pulling 50s atm. All i see from these clans is true dedication and great sportsmanship yet you sit here and dish out flame and bag on a clan you outnumbered by at least 20 or 30. Honestly grow up and take on someone your own size, pretty sure MM and FOE are bored.

What do you mean ruining their summers? Summer does not revolve around RS, nobody would ruin my "summer" from crashing my clans pk trips....summer is about going out and having fun, and taking a break and some time off from all the other stuff. We never flamed anybody in our topic except FI, and there was a reason to....you probably have no idea whats going on so your whole text wall is invalid. FOE and MM were busy fighting all day, Solo PM'd MM ranks asking for a fight but they ignored us. We only outnumbered FI by 10, not 20 or 30....and if your talking about CP and CT....they were just around all day, it's not like we went out of our way to hit them...as for your last words "grow up and take on someone your own size"....we were fighting MM for months and months now, sure we're still down to fight them, and yes we will still fight them, but it gets boring fighting the same clan week in and week out, aren't we allowed to switch it up when we want? Your an idiot kid, lol.

Once you start slumping you decide to be assholes and try to ruin everything I see?

Probably not a smart thing to do, I regret helping you with MM and Fi, should of just let them step all over you guys. I'm honestly offended

Since when have we been slumping? FI talked **** so we decided to hit them all trip whenever we could. We didn't try to ruin Control's trip, or CP's, or anybody's but FI. And why isn't it a smart thing to do? Should we just let FI run their mouths and not do anything about it, and keep fighting the same clan we've been fighting for months and let CT fight FI like they've been doing for months? You guys are used to hitting FI all the time so it's a routine weekend thing for you guys, we didn't ruin anything....we switched it up and hit FI for once, and it was for a good reason, sure you guys may have been "in the way" a few times, but eh we weren't trying to make your trip bad...so sorry if thats the way it turned out. Just remember it's the wilderness, and we can, and will do whatever the **** we want, just like you guys will, and all other clans. Weekends aren't meant to be clean fights all the time, **** gets messy at times....if you want to get a solid clean fight with FI, or another clan, then you got all week to do so in clan wars.

Good trip EOP, apologies to certain clans for interupting your fights but eh, what can we do? :thumbsup:

wut happen when u were pulling 130 people tho

Blg you are ******* retarded

qOY7v.png

You crashed fights, they were not clean and it wasn't Fi + CT + etc.. that you put vs EOP. It started with Fi hitting CP, then fighting Control, then fighting EOP with about 45 people left. Just clearing that up for the cluster fight.

you guys crash foe clean 1 vs 1 fights as well

karma is a *****, isn't it?

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

All pure-warfare is **** talk. Damn...

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

you guys crash foe clean 1 vs 1 fights as well

karma is a *****, isn't it?

Ha! I remember when I used to PK with FI and we'd spend hours doing nothing, but running and hopping worlds. I think that seems to have a factor on why FI loses so many members after they recruit a lot of people because they never fight top clans like EOP, FOE, MM, etc.

And I love how everyone is hating on people with more numbers hitting other clans with smaller numbers. Every clan has done that and still does it. For you to say there is no honor in it just amuses me. :teehee:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011