Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages Ridiculous P2P Sunday

Morris

wait so lemme get this straight. u got a 62man Ml.

You guys pull only half of that On Friday and Saturday?

but Sunday comes and u pull more then 3/4 that?

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=outrage

Look up, F2P or P2P: P2P based

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait so lemme get this straight. u got a 62man Ml.

You guys pull only half of that On Friday and Saturday?

but Sunday comes and u pull more then 3/4 that?

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=outrage

Look up, F2P or P2P: P2P based

Trent does it again.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Prinzage isn't a Havoc rank. and you guys did mass up and beat them 1 week. Great job and grats on the win.

I still don't think you're #1 though.

P.S. PREP IR PLZ

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

notice how all these ppl got added to ur ML after this trip lo... but ok

Provide proof of that before speaking because our ml was 72 last night lmao.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

(16:59:34) <[TRRoman`> blitz

(16:59:34) <[TRRoman`> run-in

(16:59:40) <[OBlitz_U> no

And a quick screen of the people you bring should be required as even massacre could get ahold of your locations.

But either way good job killing havoc.

The next word I said 2 seconds later was "later", because you asked this while we were in a run in vs Havoc.

:down:

Keep hating tho, helped us alot ;)

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

I've got a question.

If the fight with havoc was east of spider village, then why is your ending at west BH stairs?

R0fl.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

I've got a question.

If the fight with havoc was east of spider village, then why is your ending at west BH stairs?

R0fl.

We pushed you half way around the map and cleared the rest west of dwarves. got a regroup and saw no more stragglers.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

You guys did beat us the first fight, it was fun but we were clearly outnumbered. Looks like you guys had fun, I hope next week those dots on the minimaps on your pics are all orange, not a fan of the invites. Either way looks like you guys had fun, good trip.

All people wearing the team cape will appear Blue for someone also wearing it, everyone else is orange.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

oo yes i understand your a p2p based clan. but get the fact you invite? tbh i can give 2 ***** if u pull 53 or 100. go back to psevers you belong their.

Clans that re-open will most likely fail.

Why do you expect your Clan to be better then us, when you opened like 1-2 months after we did?

Just because you've been good in the past doesn't mean you'll be good again.screenshotstudiocapturew.png

@everyone saying we mass recruit, got invites etc. etc.

Here's our vent.

Everyone with the "Member" tag is a full member that did app, got accepted and added to the runehead.

"Applicants" are obviously the people with open apps.

"Future Apps" are the ones that had an open app when we rise our reqs, we allow them to train up while chilling with us and attend our trips, since they did app when they met our old reqs.(exclude dazzy)

I'm pretty sure Eddie and Star were the only "invites", stacks has been with us since the day we opened, is like a Member, he will app once he got more time.

We wont bother with hate, all we got was hate from the day we joined, we know how to handle it, infact we know how to use it for our advantage ;).

I hope some Clans step it up and stop pulling 20-30s :P

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

oo yes i understand your a p2p based clan. but get the fact you invite? tbh i can give 2 ***** if u pull 53 or 100. go back to psevers you belong their.

Why do you expect your Clan to be better then us, when you opened like 1-2 months after we did?

Just because you've been good in the past doesn't mean you'll be good again.screenshotstudiocapturew.png

Here's our vent.

Everyone with the "Member" tag is a full member that did app, got accepted and added to the runehead.

"Future Apps" are the ones that had an open app when we rise our reqs, we allow them to train up while chilling with us and attend our trips, since they did app when they met our old reqs.(exclude dazzy)

I'm pretty sure Eddie and Star were the only "invites", stacks has been with us since the day we opened, is like a Member, he will app once he got more time.

We wont bother with hate, all we got was hate from the day we joined, we know how to handle it, infact we know how to use it for our advantage ;).

Blitz just f'in killed that ish. Blitz ist die numme eins.

Morris tbh man dont ever chose music again XDDD

i was so ripped man, had a lot of sht to do aswell. Nice picture tho man, our vent was full [50 men] and some members couldnt even get in.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Morris tbh man dont ever chose music again XDDD

i was so ripped man, had a lot of sht to do aswell. Nice picture tho man, our vent was full [50 men] and some members couldnt even get in.

Sorry that I had to go in the end man =S

What did we do after we left, just swept that battleground and ended, since most Clans did?

Recovering my camtasia recording atm, do we got that speech recorded? I started doing so halfway of the speech >_<

Gonna make a 2nd vid yours doesnt show too much of the fights :P idk, I think it's missing 1 or 2 fights

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Here's our vent.

Blitz lookin to shut everyone up in pure community. Any pure from any clan with common sence seeing this should realise they're wrong and stop basing their opinion off of what other haters say tbh.

+1

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Lol, at the end of the video...? Did Ef win or something lol.

Just my opinion, but the auto spams in P2P make you guys look like massers lol, anyways nice job guys keep it up :Slim:

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Yeah buddy. Swag

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg