Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Solo

You're the last guy who deserved this Solo. In the short amount of time I knew you and spoke with you, you were always nice to me and stuck up for me, and I'll always remember you for that. I know you only really stuck around for Eop's sake, and were always trying to find an excuse to quit, but I'm sorry that it had to be like this. Pretty low blow by those responsible, imo. You will be missed no doubt, if you do decide to take this opportunity to move on. So long. <3

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not playing this game today. Don't even feel like justifying the closure of this topic, I really don't have to.

The fact that you probably see 3 pages and I'm on page 7, says enough. Not even fair to my moderators, who of which are not your personal janitors.

Let's chat, because everyone's a Hypocrite.

Where do we draw the line on how your clan is percieved? Do we look like idiots, talk like idiots, act like idiots and still claim to be the best? Ironic. The mature or the ones that stand behind and watch the ignorant babble like little children, laugh, and end up going out the next day and win; with silence. Those people are the scariest, most extreme, and are on top of the game.

Are the best the ones that cheat, the ones that DDoS, the ones that do whatever they can to claim a victory over a certain other? Or are the best the ones that take their full clan to fight another clan on the same terms and win because of their own strength, their own unity, and their own pride?

Teaming. You all do it. You all have mains with you, and you all end up calling or have called someone to help you at one point in time. Just because another clan did it thus helped them to kill you in the wilderness, doesn't mean you have the right to single them out for it, because guess what? You're clan has probably done it too. If you ***** about it, and your clan does it too, then you're a hypocrite.

Crashing. **** happens. It's the wilderness and whether you like it or not, there's nothing you can do about it. It comes down to how much of a reputation you want your clan to have to other clans on PW. If you want to be hated by certain clans who believe crashing is unacceptable, then go for it. But don't sit there and ***** if you get crashed if you crashed other clans yourself. If you do, then you're a hypocrite.

Idiots. Your clans are full of them. How do I know this? Just by viewing the ammount of retards that post for your clans. To someone like me, the appeal of most of the clans on these boards sucks, and you all look like you're ran by children for children. Learn how to ******* be real men and woman and argue like you have a brain, and stop testing the mods on this board. None of you know how to argue. And if you think trolling is worth it, you look more embaressing to your own clan than you ever could. Trolling has lost its meaning and is for children who can't think for themselves because they're to scared to face the reality that they can't win an argument. If you complain about how much another clan flames on your topic, you probably have the same idiots from your clan on their topic. That means you're a hypocrite.

Topics. These topics are made to show how your clan did, in YOUR, perspective. That means **** can be different on other topics because different things happen in different angles. Realise that you need to add in your topics that, "this may have happened, not too sure, sorry if it doesn't make sense to another topic by a rival clan, we seemed to have had this happen" and stop assuming how many people are left when a CRASH happens. If you complain that another topic isn't right yet yours isn't entirely correct, then you're a hypocrite.

Guys and gals, I'm a real human and I honestly mean it when I say I don't care what clan you're in or what your rank is. I don't care how well you did and I honestly don't care who beat who, I hardly know some of the clan leaders anymore as well, as many are long gone now. I want you all to revert to a time we you can debate like real people, with real minds, and actually start caring about how your clan looks on another public forum, because PW is going to become very huge soon, larger than what I could ever expect. I'm an Admin, not a mod. I'm not a parent, and I shouldn't have to hold hands, but having to deal with this for the past years I have grown to be stone-faced from all of this to where I have no emotions at all for any of you. I find it very disrespectful when you try to slander my mods, my methods and these boards with propaganda, and enraged opinions. I find it disrespectful that you expect me to clean up your mess when you've made it on purpose knowing I had to waste my time in life to make things better for all of you. This is not a paid job, PW does not make money off this site, I do this out of the love for what's left of my community and for all of you. I respect how far this community has come from back in the early days, till now, and I'd wish for the same respect back.

Treat others the way you want to be treated and grow up or grow out.

- Omni