Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Outs

-Rami

I'd wanna see MM vs EOP but that would just be a JOKE now... they shoulda full out'd us a while ago lol. Now they have to ask smaller clans to full out. Or an MM vs FOE fullout would be good... but FOE won't do a full out, just clan wars. What it comes down to is clans are too afraid to lose. to MM

Clan wars are fullouts buddy

We all know you guys are the only scared ones, Should make a new excuse generator for MM declining FOE declaration.

Lol, just know..it's not. When both clans easily post 100+ on the weekend. It wouldn't be any different. :mellow:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wanna see MM vs EOP but that would just be a JOKE now... they shoulda full out'd us a while ago lol. Now they have to ask smaller clans to full out. Or an MM vs FOE fullout would be good... but FOE won't do a full out, just clan wars. What it comes down to is clans are too afraid to lose. to MM

They declared on you and you declined

keep up

wasnt a fullout idiot

I know you only joined in december 2010, but since clan wars was introduced, 100v100 has been accepted as a fullout.

Your clan is only making excuses now because they know in a 100v100 against FOE they would lose, regardless of the rules.

You should try to calm down.

And clans have never really considered 100v100 a true full-out, I'm not sure where that statement is coming from

Perhaps its coming from the fact that every fight capped to 100v100 over the past few years has been considered a fullout.

And i'm perfectly calm :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

keep up

wasnt a fullout idiot

I know you only joined in december 2010, but since clan wars was introduced, 100v100 has been accepted as a fullout.

Your clan is only making excuses now because they know in a 100v100 against FOE they would lose, regardless of the rules.

And clans have never really considered 100v100 a true full-out, I'm not sure where that statement is coming from

Perhaps its coming from the fact that every fight capped to 100v100 over the past few years has been considered a fullout.

then why won't they accept our offer of dung on? that's the only thing holding back............

keep up

wasnt a fullout idiot

Over the past few years, yes. But isn't your clan the biggest advocate of ensuring the pure world changes and develops through accepting higher defence? Now there are better warring places available to pures without being crashed. Why would we want to go back to 100v100 CAPPED wars when there is an option for up to 500v500 which is impossible to crash?

The only clans making excuses are FOE and EoP. Stop bitching and change the way you war just like you've changed from being a pure clan.

4Fdyf.png

Would like to see outrage vs ch in p2p aswell or tr vs outrage p2p

Imo Tr vs Outrage would be better just because the Numbers are closer but Tr has more 90s+ so i also would think Ch vs Outrage would be a good Fullout just cause our level base is some what the same.

Quit Scape.

I like full-outs. It shows how dedicated members of a clan are if the 2 clans have similar memberlists.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Id love to see ...

Ch vs Havoc p2p and f2p

Tribulation vs Ctrl full out p2p 10 def cap

CP vs Ctrl p2p and f2p 1 def cap in both

Foe vs MM 20 def cap all out.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I'm sure low lvl clans and medium lvl clans will get a few fullouts. Clans should do so for fun, not for a silly rank. In the end your name won't be harmed if you lose and you will look back on the day and think: "that was fun wish we'd done more". Same goes for prep fights.

Also, fullouts/preps give clans boosts in pulling higher and brings more competition/rivalry that will wake up the pure community again. And don't forget that applicants love to see an active clan that wars a lot, guess what? Loads of preps/fullouts and pk trips will get you those applicants.

Go for it clan leaders ;)!

It should be this way, but the losing clan will lose members and slump, so they avoid the possibility.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures