Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#Team-Genocide's Friday 6/10/11

its pibb

Nice work :D

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

we cleared you at the initial fight, then we fought by ledge for 20 minutes and u guys stopped showing up, we were aware that people were camping 18 ports so we returned from gdz( the smart guy move)

whois rambob also

Rambob is our scout and he is gone for the entire weekend, we left the fight to kill cpr (the grow a pair move). I would like a pic of a TG main this fight please ;p. We also had 25 starting so obviously you would clear us in the initial fight, thought you would know better to say you won based on the start of the fight. After clearing CPR we came back up but sadly Bloody wanted to go to mossies and claim a win. Kind of sad you didn't want more "free loot". Cya tomorow tho

no point in this topic , you're publicity hungry , you get cleared yet still make a topic on these stupid forums LOL

s4Oum.png

Couldn't make it but I clearly would have been the deciding factor of this fight if I was there. Shame

I agree.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

we cleared you at the initial fight, then we fought by ledge for 20 minutes and u guys stopped showing up, we were aware that people were camping 18 ports so we returned from gdz( the smart guy move)

whois rambob also

Rambob is our scout and he is gone for the entire weekend, we left the fight to kill cpr (the grow a pair move). I would like a pic of a TG main this fight please ;p. We also had 25 starting so obviously you would clear us in the initial fight, thought you would know better to say you won based on the start of the fight. After clearing CPR we came back up but sadly Bloody wanted to go to mossies and claim a win. Kind of sad you didn't want more "free loot". Cya tomorow tho

no point in this topic , you're publicity hungry , you get cleared yet still make a topic on these stupid forums LOL

You are just retarded and should probably stop posting at all. You just look stupid and you pretty much are stupid. I love how you guys claim a win when I told both ur leaders we were at corp waiting (after we cleared CPR). 30 more members and mains will not be enough for you this summer, remember the time NP pulled EIGHT after massing for a hour? Best of luck tonight and the following summer ;). Now get out've our topic tryhard.