Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight havoc, i still dont understand why you guys are trying to flame bla bla bla we did not do that last week. Also when we was fighting you we had 38-45 not 45-50 so you was not outnumbed that bad + every clan has their own opinion. Also in you video at 6 mins 18 seconds you had 9 people left we could of clamed the win too since when we had "6"left you said we was cleared.

It was about 15-20~, and we were pushing you guys.. That's the difference between being clustered with only 6~ left at the return spot

Yah, you guys didn't flame us last week. Want to know why? We admitted our lost, had you done the same I am sure you guys would've gained a high amount of respect.

YOUR video shows other wise at 6mins 18 seconds look at it.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

Thanks for the fight havoc, i still dont understand why you guys are trying to flame bla bla bla we did not do that last week. Also when we was fighting you we had 38-45 not 45-50 so you was not outnumbed that bad + every clan has their own opinion. Also in you video at 6 mins 18 seconds you had 9 people left we could of clamed the win too since when we had "6"left you said we was cleared.

It was about 15-20~, and we were pushing you guys.. That's the difference between being clustered with only 6~ left at the return spot

Yah, you guys didn't flame us last week. Want to know why? We admitted our lost, had you done the same I am sure you guys would've gained a high amount of respect.

You're right, we were down to 11 people at that point. But that was expected as the fight was just beginning and it was litterally 30v50. The point is we still returned and out played you to the point where our 30 people could compete with your 50 people. At the end of the fight when EOP crashed, It was honestly kind of close opts. I'm pretty sure we had a few people on you. But if we made it from 30v50 down to 25v20 there's no doubt in my mind we would of slaughtered your last few people.

The only way we would of been able to tell is if Eop/Ct didn't crash :down: , Or redoing it next week, or prepping us ;)

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

You're right, we were down to 11 people at that point. But that was expected as the fight was just beginning and it was litterally 30v50. The point is we still returned and out played you to the point where our 30 people could compete with your 50 people. At the end of the fight when EOP crashed, It was honestly kind of close opts. I'm pretty sure we had a few people on you. But if we made it from 30v50 down to 25v20 there's no doubt in my mind we would of slaughtered your last few people.

The only way we would of been able to tell is if Eop/Ct didn't crash :down: , Or redoing it next week, or prepping us ;)

yeah but the new members do not return well and stuff we had our core members returning so it could off been close but i guess we will have another run in/prep next week :)

wherelimitzarebroken.png

GJ 2 all Havoc was free loot and fun :].

Mack is mean.

OT: THE OL' STAIRS!

Loki is the STAIRMASTER.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

yeah but the new members do not return well and stuff we had our core members returning so it could off been close but i guess we will have another run in/prep next week :)

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU INVITE RAG TAG INVITES :)

we've never had a prep yet, grow a pair.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

We prepped Outrage once. 3-0.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Who's carnage??????? :$

A clan that beat us in a full-out. Something which is non-existent these days. The reason that happened was because of a dispute between who was better. So it was settled properly. Unlike claiming #1 on Pure Warfare before proving anything.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

A clan that beat us in a full-out. Something which is non-existent these days. The reason that happened was because of a dispute between who was better. So it was settled properly. Unlike claiming #1 on Pure Warfare before proving anything.

I smell a full out declaration coming up soon, I hope our leaders get one vs Outrage. Oh, ****... I'm a leader o_O

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I smell a full out declaration coming up soon, I hope our leaders get one vs Outrage. Oh, ****... I'm a leader o_O

icwutudidthere

samzf.png

110730143544.png

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU INVITE RAG TAG INVITES :)

we've never had a prep yet, grow a pair.

Show me 2 invites.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

i was carrying havoc on my back as normal

Expected,

Loki u went off on this topic, worst then me when i used to flame people l0l.

Gj Havoc,

omni i swear to pug if u tell me this is any form of p.w. rule breaking im guna smack u with `pure's fish avatar.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

i was carrying havoc on my back as normal

Expected,

Loki u went off on this topic, worst then me when i used to flame people l0l.

Gj Havoc,

omni i swear to pug if u tell me this is any form of p.w. rule breaking im guna smack u with `pure's fish avatar.

theol' pug!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png