Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

TR don't say shxt lol. Wait till our video is up. :)

OT: I honestly don't remember what happened cause I had to go mid fight so I'm clueless. I left after EOP crashed & returned one more time to Suicide with HC :). (Geared though)

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now im understanding this. You guys were returning from gdz while outrage was at gap getting free loot from you guys. You tried to re-rush gap, didnt work, then got pushed back to gdz where outrage took control. Then eop crashed etc...

Well obviously you're not understanding, we were returning GDZ, while Havoc was still holding gap (south side), we finally made a push that caused Outrage to go towards GDZ, after that we held GDZ killing off all Outrage until they had around 6 left, then EOP crashed, if you need anymore clarification lemme know bud :thumbsup:

I would say the fight against outrage was a draw before eop crashed.

We were winning, we let them have time to regroup, and when we rushed their regroup we killed multiple of them. Also, remember it started 32v45-50. At the time they were allowed to regroup it would've been a solid 25v20~, it is obvious we would've slaughtered them with ease at this point.

Completely false, We were clearing you guys, and i was sniping your ranks towards gdz, which you guys aren't showing. We faught you guys at gdz and you're not showing that.. but we cleared you guys up north and eop rushed in from the east.. and crashed everything. Good figh thought, you can't even compete with us anymore

here i'll show you,

110612143809.png

110612173910.png

Lots of outrage in those pictures huh^^

Ok now im understanding this. You guys were returning from gdz while outrage was at gap getting free loot from you guys. You tried to re-rush gap, didnt work, then got pushed back to gdz where outrage took control. Then eop crashed etc...

Before this picture, we cleared up ALL outrage west of the hut and at gap.

We then pushed the gap during the picture, and were clearing them up

110612143809.png

After the picture, we heard FOE was going to crash, so we took spread west of hut and you guys were given a good 2 minutes to regroup. We then rerushed GDZ hut, killed a good handful of you guys, and ran west RIGHT BEFORE EOP came. This is why EOP members didn't touch ours, and why you guys got killed off by EOP.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

110612182948.png

Okay, obviously we have 11 left. and you guys around 6 surrounded around us, the rest are eop east. Obviously we're not cleared.. don't know where you got 6 from

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

110612182948.png

Okay, obviously we have 11 left. and you guys around 6 surrounded around us, the rest are eop east. Obviously we're not cleared.. don't know where you got 6 from

6 was when we were clearing you guys before we took spread west to avoid being crashed. We could've easily cleared you guys who were dd'd inside the hut. Go make your own topic.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Good job beating outrage they deserve it.

First of all, we cleared tlp at the beginning of this trip. 2nd they didn't clear us and they aren't showing the pics of us destroying them. We're still #1 med, vid will be up.

?????are u serious outrage..are u asking to get hit every sunday by tlp...if u claim a "win" on that..well all i have to say is free loot

xncgb5.jpg

110612182948.png

Around 6?? Just count the white dots, and this was AFTER we called a log out from EOP crashing.. Your story is filled with holes and the one your digging yourself in just keeps increasing..

That is eop east, the white dots that are west are you guys. "we ran west to escape" okay.. so if u ran west then why would u guys be way east.. That is eop, not 15 havoc. Thanks for making yourself look dumb though.

That is all havoc, even the 2 guys you're clicking on are havoc, there is no EOP in that picture LOL, keep trying

Good Fight today Havoc, I enjoyed it.

We had ~15 left when I died, that was seconds before EOP crashed, I heard moe calling to dip towards west and that's pretty much it so I can't say much to this, wasn't our best :P

Edit: And stop discussing pics, you can't get a war like this on a single minimap, that's a waste of time lol :o

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Picture from Outrage:

110612182948.png

10 Outrage

15 Havoc

I don't know, it sells itself!

Are you lost?

That is eop east, the white dots that are west are you guys. "we ran west to escape" okay.. so if u ran west then why would u guys be way east.. That is eop, not 15 havoc. Thanks for making yourself look dumb though.

2 Havoc on right click, 2 havoc on chat, 1 havoc in green cape at back, another one in cape in mystic, and that's just what's seen in the picture.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Please keep the flame down.

@Outrage, say ur gf's thanks for the run ins, and be done. Flaming only drags down ur own image.

OT: Good job Havoc.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Great job havoc, was an interesting fight! Keep it going loki.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

110612182948.png

You just proved their topic correct. Havoc has a lot more than you even before EOP attacks. Stop your dumb little arguments.

110612182948.png

You just proved their topic correct. Havoc has a lot more than you even before EOP attacks. Stop your dumb little arguments.

Nice topic havoc, also lol omni.

(Answer my PM ) :(

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

110612182948.png

Nice topic havoc, also lol omni.

(Answer my PM ) :(

I'll be back in an hourish.

Control and Massacre were teaming, if you're wondering.

Good job Havoc.

Figured that out after reading topics, we were called because we were told Massacred got crashed and were being teamed on. Didn't know they just needed extra help. Still, from my perspective:

Massacre was holding off FI/CP at heart/sperm hill, CT completely had ghost hut covered (we really couldn't hit each other there due to our high level difference).

111106164814.png

hsig1.png