Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans probable to reopen, or who you want to reopen this summer

mi7ch

Epidemic: The Best F2P clan ever no1 would ever able to beat them, but they wont re-open as Epidemic from back in the days, NME is like the baby of epidemic nearly the same ranks but as a lpc which is way more fun then the higher lvled clans these days

Destructive Pures: 1 of the best Matched opts clan back in the days, but their old leaders/ranks nearly all of the has quit rs or are inactive in 1 of the bigger clans such as tlp,eop,foe

Dv: same reason as dp very organized in p2p we're stepping it up in f2p also, but leaders are inactive/quit rs

TGG: very organized F2P, if they had a good day with good pulls they could pull out a win sometimes against clans such as E,DP,FOE,CP back in the days

CY: Probly 1 of the best outstanding communitys of all clans these days, majority of them are in CT, or hangout in #zuluz but wont see them re-opening though, would love to :wub:

Exclusive: Exclusive v1 probly 1 of the best MPC pure clans back in the days used to **** on clans like CH,IR etc.. v2 was a fail, but wouldnt see them re-opening though most of the old ranks has quit rs or are in zenith

there plenty of old clans that i have forgot to mention that wouldn't re-open though :(

Dv ranks haven't really quit lol..

Maffiajef-Fatality

Josh-Foe

Jamie-Foe

Roman-TR

Y0sup01-Foe

Pete-Foe

Kide-CP

as i have said inactive or quit rs.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devastation - was a great P2P clan, who were good in F2P too. Probably my funniest rivalry was against them with Epidemic.

completely forgot about DV, damn.

Enough clans as it is. Just let old legends return and make it big in their new clan.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Epidemic: The Best F2P clan ever no1 would ever able to beat them, but they wont re-open as Epidemic from back in the days, NME is like the baby of epidemic nearly the same ranks but as a lpc which is way more fun then the higher lvled clans these days

lmfao

qOY7v.png