Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan pking is becoming unbearable.

Freego

Lets start this off by saying I am not flaming anyone or any clan. OR CLAIMING THAT ANY CLAN IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE this is just from experience and my point of view I guess.

Well I have recently started pking with MM for about 4 weekends of trips now. I use to pk back in 2004 or so with some multi clans. Clan pking back then was fun, no body really knew where anyone was and it was always a "suprise" to run into other clans. It was eventful and entertaining. The past couple of weekends of clan pking have become unbearable. We would set off on trips and just spend an hour to two hours "chasing" another clan. They would either hop away from us at most times, this was mostly done by EOP or sometimes FOE. And other times it would just be the higher level accounts of members of certain teams just running back at us trying to kill us in rag gear. And now a days everyone has "spies" in all clans and it has just gotten to the point where its ridiculous. Why dont the leaders just tell eachother where they are or arrange a fight. And I always see these topics about FOE beating MM or MM beating FOE when I was on the trip and none of that happened. We wouldnt even end up fighitng and they would show the "evidence" the video or what not in the way that made them look like they won. Like this weekend for instance MM didnt even fight FOE in a run-in at all. It was just them hiding and sending mains for a couple hours. Just got to a point where it was boring and we just ended. No one would come and fair fight or just arrange a run-in. Pure clan pking has just gotten so bad and no honor that its ruined. Clans make topics that are inaccurate and then just have their members post stuff on it to make it seem legit. Half the time the clan doesn't even win.

That was just my little rant on clan pking, probably wont change anything but it might help people realize, most of it is immature and not even that funny. If thats what they are going for. It just makes it boring. I cant imagine the clanmates of the other team just hopping away or sitting there waiting for someone to rush are having that much fun. I am sure as hell sure that would be boring for me and I know people who have left the trip just because their clan was too afraid or just wouldnt man up to do it. :confused:

EDIT: This isnt just true for MM and its not only because I am in MM. I have friends that have joined FOE and then left because of the same thing. It is getting to be the same in all clans. Just saying to the people saying only because I am in MM.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree with u, the med scene on the other hand isnt as bad, we do get run ins, just sadly hpcs like to crash med fights, maybe because their trips are boring or watever.

But anyways id have to agree with u, clan pking isnt as fun, spies, false topics etc just gets annoying.

This games for fun, every1 should remember that.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I am not saying we are better than anyone I am not even in MM and probably wont join, if an MM ranks see this yes I probably wont join I cba to walk around for 2 hours every weekend not doing anything. I am just saying from my experience. Its just getting bad

ye pure clanning has gone so pathetic, literally every clan wants to be #1 and makes up so much ******** and uses mains to have an advantage so they could just post their topic on pw, which will be forgotten in a week till the same cycle starts again, even the hate towards rival clans is pathetic, if u want to hate, then hate the leadership, not the whole clan. i personally don't really know what to do anymore, since it's a game and the pure community is disgrace to me right now, i've been thinking of either quitting or getting turm and have advantage over other pures myself, so i could enjoy this game more . isn't that the most important part of rs/clanning? - having advantages over others

Good luck FOEOP :D

[-] doesn't, you guys should join us.

We're high

we're flying high up in the sky

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

welcome back, as you can see during ur long extended vacation u missed alot!!!

Pure clanning is **** now, to many people raging, claiming they can hack u and what not etc.

Those idiots should have been booted but, it seems clans failed.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I don't really get what the fuzz is about. I'm having more fun each weekend.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

So, bring back the PCR list and just get your clans to go pk to w136/57 or crash main wars.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Tbh the above poster is right. If you're sick of that kind of action, nobody is forcing you to pk outside of high risk wilderness worlds.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

You're clan isn't the only one that has to put up with mains and clans hiding, you're making it sound like you're the victim of all this when its your clan that is the cause of most of these problems.

qOY7v.png

You're clan isn't the only one that has to put up with mains and clans hiding, you're making it sound like you're the victim of all this when its your clan that is the cause of most of these problems.

You should read his post more carefuly; he's tryin to fix the situation, and you guys are using it as an excuse to bring up yet another MMHF vs FOEOP flamefest.

There are already enough topics about that.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

You should read his post more carefuly; he's tryin to fix the situation, and you guys are using it as an excuse to bring up yet another MMHF vs FOEOP flamefest.

Yes i'm sure this post will fix the situation

qOY7v.png

I'm sure another foeop mm flamefest will make your members look more mature to this community.

I'm off this topic, was fun while you weren't in it yet.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I'm sure another foeop mm flamefest will make your members look more mature to this community.

I don't think anyone on these forums are in a position to judge the maturity of anyone else, especially not someone who follows up a question of someones maturity with;

OT: The issue of mains etc. isn't going to be stopped by a topic by someone who (no offence) has no impact whatsoever on the actions of any of our clans, its going to be stopped by the leaders of the clans agreeing to stop it, and no-one elses opinion is relevant.

Sorry if that constitutes a "flamefest"

qOY7v.png